IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. 🇮🇳- A man named Mustakeem was beaten brutally with sticks for roaming around in his own flat wearing a towel. He was later hospitalized and is undergoing treatment. The incidence took place at Khalil Compound located at KhardiRoad in Mumbra, Maharashtra.

    almost 2 years

    🇮🇳- A man named Mustakeem was beaten brutally with sticks for roaming around in his own flat wearing a towel. He was later hospitalized and is undergoing treatment. The incidence took place at Khal...

  2. Why do some men/women really think if they are unemployed, or generically bad, it's the duty of others to marry them?

    almost 2 years

    And I mean this for women too. I've seen too many educated women around who don't want to further or earn their own money, but expect to marry a rich person with house-help. Recently, a family fri...

  3. Laadla the next mc stan ?

    almost 2 years

    Now that hate on kv & rajat . Is the reddit audience ok laadla becoming next mc stan ? 😮

  4. Happy new year Chandigarh ! Enjoy this roast from chat-gpt

    almost 2 years

    Ah, Chandigarh, the self-proclaimed “City Beautiful”! A place where roundabouts outnumber traffic lights, yet the chaos persists. Where people flex their SUVs in Sectors, but park them like they’re...

  5. Ernakulam - Thekkady Journey

    almost 2 years

    Is Ernakulam - Thekkady car journey difficult? Is it safe for not so expert drivers to take this route?

  6. Crosspost: Man eats burger in car and throws waste on the road. Enough money to buy a car (even if on EMI); not enough sense to not litter

    almost 2 years

    Crosspost: Man eats burger in car and throws waste on the road. Enough money to buy a car (even if on EMI); not enough sense to not litter

  7. Fcuk It , I am Rishab Pant moment🥵🥵

    almost 2 years

    Fcuk It , I am Rishab Pant moment🥵🥵

  8. Morning view. Hope we get it everyday

    almost 2 years

    Lovely view and start to day which is not getting spoilt by sun!

  9. Has drink and drive checking reduced across the city ?

    almost 2 years

    I always take a cab home if I end up having even a single beer due to the fear that there would be drink and drive checking. But everytime I have gone home around 12/1 in cab from kr puram/Whitefie...

  10. Suggest a Place to Rent

    almost 2 years

    I was staying in a PG in Gachibowli and now want to shift to a house with my family. Can anyone suggest areas to look for a 2BHK near gachibowli within a rent range of ₹15k–₹20k?

  11. Racism against Indians has become a new norm on social media

    almost 2 years

    Racism against Indians has become a new norm on social media

  12. Shadow captain is now in the light

    almost 2 years

    Shadow captain is now in the light

  13. How people who move out of India get married?

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I’m a 26M who recently moved to the USA for work after spending two years in Bangalore. Back in India, I struggled to meet someone: - Dating apps: barely worked for me—got singl...

  14. Which Chawanprash should i buy?

    almost 2 years

    I am thinking of buying a Chawanprash, but i am confused by so many brands all claiming that they havnet added sugar. Which brand do you think is the best? {i have low hemoglobulin, so you guys c...

  15. Hinduism.. gods and goddesses

    almost 2 years

    So i have a question.. is hinduism satanic? Because some reference some of the gods and goddesses to be satanic.. and if so what does that mean?? Some say shiva is satan.. and satan has many concepts.

  16. Kyc for jio you wifi

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, good morning So yesterday we decided to set up jio wifi at our home for the first time, I called on the jio wifi number and they arranged a guy for the wifi installation and set up, afte...

  17. Photos from Messages not Syncing in Photos App

    almost 2 years

    My old iMac (Late 2015 running macOS Monterey 12.6.5) is signed in to my iCloud account. My newer Mac Studio (2022 M1 running the latest macOS, Sequoia 15.2) is also signed into my iCloud account....

  18. నన్ను ఎవరైనా పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ సార్ ని కలిపిస్తే లక్ష రూపాయలు ఇస్తాను 🙏 | PAWAN SIR | PMR STYLE | MUTYALU

    almost 2 years

    నన్ను ఎవరైనా పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ సార్ ని కలిపిస్తే లక్ష రూపాయలు ఇస్తాను 🙏 | PAWAN SIR | PMR STYLE | MUTYALU

  19. Pen Kozhanthaiku Sethu Vekanum

    almost 2 years

    Everyone used to say to father of daughters to save wealth to get your daughter married. With generational wealth starting to become a necessity nowadays especially to men with the state of expect...

  20. Need help/advice

    almost 2 years

    I'm 22m recently moved to pune... And my friends are now planning to go to club for weekend night (Saturday) but the problem is they are 3 couples and I'm single and also I don't drink,smoke and a ...

‹ Prev 1 … 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account