IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Any suggestions for swimming classes for adults near Kharghar?

    almost 2 years

    Would be helpful if you can share your experience as well. Thanks!

  2. Pooja room do’s and dont’s

    almost 2 years

    Hey could anyone give me a general idea on how to maintain pooja room? We shifted recently and its I hope it maintain it better. 1. How often should I clean the idols? 2. I heard that in pooka room...

  3. Night sky at Jaipur tonight. The Peace in our time.

    almost 2 years

    Took this using ASTRO mode from my Galaxy S23. I had to adust my camera among these ropes but the outcome worth every moment. I took 12 minute exposure shot and used native gallery editor to furt...

  4. ITV cheater FLs who acts holier than thou and does extra marital affair and cheats their partners emotionally or physically

    almost 2 years

    Name them

  5. Got my first car today

    almost 2 years

    Skoda slavia 1.5 turbo AT. Onto new adventures. I plan on getting a dash cam, leather seat accessory and ceramic coating soon. Open to suggestions.

  6. Heros not always wear capes and costume.

    almost 2 years

    Today I went out of station. I was waiting for a ride when I got sudden pressure and there was not any restaurant nearby. There was a college nearby and I thought I could go there. I went inside an...

  7. Know any ACTUALLY good teachers in Vizag? I am setting up a school centered around kids. (We pay better than most schools)

    almost 2 years

    I'm setting up a school in Vizag. The school will be an interesting project that will be fulfilling most things we wish we had in school and will have much more. I will tell you more details about ...

  8. A proud bengali from kolkata here. Was thinking about where to go for my next trip and suddenly my eyes fell on this poster while I was in bus. Is Odisha worth it? Which places can i travel while there?

    almost 2 years

    A proud bengali from kolkata here. Was thinking about where to go for my next trip and suddenly my eyes fell on this poster while I was in bus. Is Odisha worth it? Which places can i travel while t...

  9. I sold my first car 5 years ago and I still regret it ever single day! The Abarth Punto evo.

    almost 2 years

    List of mods - Abarth Punto • 180bhp remap • BMC air Intake • Brembo slotted rotors with brembo ceramic pads • Brembo dot 5.1 brake fluid • Exedy stage 2 clutch • Michelin PS4 tyres •

  10. Kerala School Kalolsavam 2025 | പ്രതിസന്ധികളിൽ തളരാത്ത കേരളത്തിന്റെ അജയ്യമായ കരുത്ത് ആവിഷ്കരിക്കപ്പെട്ട നിമിഷം; വെള്ളാർമല സ്കൂളിലെ കുഞ്ഞുങ്ങൾക്ക് ഹൃദയാഭിവാദ്യങ്ങളെന്ന് മുഖ്യമന്ത്രി

    almost 2 years

    > മുഖ്യമന്ത്രിയുടെ ഫെയ്സ്ബുക്ക് പോസ്റ്റ്; > മുണ്ടക്കൈയിൽ ഉരുൾപൊട്ടിയപ്പോൾ വെള്ളാർമല സ്കൂളിന്റെ ഒരു ചെറിയ ഭാഗം മാത്രമാണ് തകരാതെ അവശേഷിച്ചത്. എന്നാൽ ആ വിദ്യാലയത്തിന്റെ ചൈതന്യം കൈവിടാതെ കാത്തുസൂക്...

  11. 😂well said!

    almost 2 years

    Well said!

  12. Please just stop now

    almost 2 years

    Please just stop now

  13. visiting mysore , would love to connect with peeps.

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone! I'll be visiting Mysore tomorrow for a day and would love to connect with people there 😊. Feel free to DM me. Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!

  14. T-goons in Bangalore

    almost 2 years

    So I was in a phone shop getting a screenguard for my phone in Prashanth Layout (near Kadugodi Tree Park Metro) when a Trans dude came into the shop, started asking for money. Even the shopkeeper f...

  15. Chennai Auto Drivers Be Like...

    almost 2 years

    Adhukku nu Ippadi Public a' Mottai Adikkarudha?!

  16. Guess the numbers by ksrtc

    almost 2 years

    Guess the numbers by ksrtc

  17. Looking for female flatmates

    almost 2 years

    *Looking for female flatmates* A duplex house with two common balconies and little lake views. *Room 1: ₹16,000 with AC (Attached washroom, geyser and all the peace and quiet you need!) *Room 2:...

  18. Please help me with Whey protein recommendations...

    almost 2 years

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I could really use some help. Can anyone recommend a good whey protein for beginners? I was considering Avvatar Malai Kulfi flavor, but the price...

  19. Suggest Best Clinic/Hospital for Hairfall treatment for men

    almost 2 years

    Need a clinic or hospital suggestions for Hairfall treatment in Mysore

  20. Fav ITV couple during childhood.

    almost 2 years

    Rashi Jigar.

‹ Prev 1 … 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account