IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Why we get some random non infrastructural things in budget

    over 1 year

    Why we never get infrastructural projects like research and development institute like south have ,I know that south contribute a good no but wtf up and bihaiye got so much than us even getting a l...

  2. I Am Struggling to Get My First Job as a Full-Stack Developer – Need Help!

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone, I am a self-taught full-stack developer, and I have been looking for my first job. I have applied to many companies, but I haven’t heard back from any of them. It’s really frustratin...

  3. The incredible architecture of Rajasthan !!

    over 1 year

    The incredible architecture of Rajasthan !!

  4. "Gondana" / गोंदण करणारे कुठे असतात?? कुणाला करायचे असेल तर त्यांना संपर्क कसा करावा?

    over 1 year

    "Gondana" / गोंदण करणारे कुठे असतात?? कुणाला करायचे असेल तर त्यांना संपर्क कसा करावा?

  5. As there's a lot of talk going on Makhana

    over 1 year

    Bihar is just a push away from this giant economy booming industry, and can grab the market opportunity of makhana. as far we all are known to 90% produce is just from bihar in the whole world, att...

  6. Startup Singakutti

    over 1 year

    I am very impressed by the Startup Singam initiative of Vijay TV. However, what I noticed was that those who pitch are at a fairly advanced level. A lot of initiatives can be kickstarted through sm...

  7. Panjabi Dads fasho

    over 1 year

    Panjabi Dads fasho

  8. Did Goat robotics get funded?

    over 1 year

    I saw their trailer on Startup Singam, and was impressed that a team from Coimbatore is making this. Curious to know more

  9. Any stores to buy Muthoot gold coins/bars?

    over 1 year

    Does anyone know any jewelry shops where you can purchase muthoot branded gold bars/coins in person in coimbatore? I noticed muthoot offers online purchase of their bars and coins via various chann...

  10. hello, can someone tell me where I can submit my meme

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/3emcxvmy3jge1.png?width=1912&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f47fbaed03de772a0a9bbb7ff294631d50ff88d

  11. Medical advice!!!

    over 1 year

    Suggest any mental care center in Coimbatore to treat bipolar disorder. Another question a doctor suggested Naveen Hospital near Singanallur plz give feedback if you know about that hospital.

  12. Financial Dashboard & Planning for 20 individuals looking to upgrade their financial advisory

    over 1 year

    Your Salary Won’t Set You Apart—How You Manage It Will We’ve seen so many high-income earners (₹20L+ per year) working tirelessly for that 10-20% annual hike—only to find themselves in the same fi...

  13. This is my new Resume, I have also attached the older one. Feedback pls !!

    over 1 year

    This is my new Resume, I have also attached the older one. Feedback pls !!

  14. Fraud exposed

    over 1 year

    Fraud exposed

  15. Basketball court? 🏀

    over 1 year

    Any basketball court available in Ranchi? Also looking for peeps to play with, if there’s a court lol

  16. Best place to enjoy

    over 1 year

    Can anyone suggest me a best place to drink and crash, like a rental party house for a day, where we can have some gatherings and fun

  17. Koach fans when told they cannot get him to score by abusing random guys.

    over 1 year

    Koach fans when told they cannot get him to score by abusing random guys.

  18. Orthodontist Recommendation in Mysore.

    over 1 year

    Hello all, I am looking for my retainer replacement (permanent) , so could you all recommend me an Ortho who does his/her job effectively and pioneered in the art of replacing my retainer so that ...

  19. What An Art.

    over 1 year

    What An Art.

  20. NTR College of Veterinary Science College, Gannavaram

    over 1 year

    I’m not sure if this has been discussed here before, but if not, I’d like to share a few thoughts about this place. I’m a pet lover and the owner of a Labrador and Golden Retrievers. I’ve been liv...

‹ Prev 1 … 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account