IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, and Mohammed Siraj are all set to feature in the final and 7th round of the Ranji Trophy 2024/25.

    over 1 year

    Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, and Mohammed Siraj are all set to feature in the final and 7th round of the Ranji Trophy 2024/25.

  2. Politician Resigns After Copying Elon Musk's Nazi-ish Salute

    over 1 year

    Politician Resigns After Copying Elon Musk's Nazi-ish Salute

  3. Copying files from iCloud to external drive

    over 1 year

    I want to copy a large amount of data from iCloud to an external drive on macOS sequoia. As the space on my iMac isn’t sufficient I’m looking for a solution where I copy those files directly to the...

  4. Suggest German language institute in pune.

    over 1 year

    I want to pass A1-A2 certification before aug 25. Please suggest some institutes and provide me an approximate cost of the training

  5. Can't get profitable. Is my strategie the issue?

    over 1 year

    First of all please don't give advice if you're not profitable. I got into trading a year and a half ago. I learned a looot but i'm still not fully profitable in paper trading. I do good for some ...

  6. Personalized gift shops chennai

    over 1 year

    Gois my gfs birthday is coming up in 3 days. Are there any places where i can get Personalized gifts with flowers. Like bouquet with her pics? Attaching a similar product. Nerla poi vanganum.. so o...

  7. Shortcuts for Word

    over 1 year

    I am making some tables in word on Mac and I need to merge and split cells but I don't want to do it using the mouse, does anyone know any keyboard shortcut to do it?

  8. Monetization, ads vs affiliate mkt, pros and cons? I will not promote

    over 1 year

    I don’t have experience with affiliates but I understand they might be a source of income other than ads. Does anybody have experience doing so or would you recommend to stick with ads? I want to a...

  9. ACA plans for India’s largest stadium in Amaravati with a seating capacity of 1.25L

    over 1 year

    ACA plans for India’s largest stadium in Amaravati with a seating capacity of 1.25L

  10. What do you guys think?

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/sti7bq7e6lfe1.png?width=1169&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3d05e687dcfefd07eb6869f49ba6796774707c6

  11. My weekend ♥️

    over 1 year

    "I've been visiting this location for the past two to three years. Whenever I felt low or found myself struggling with situations I couldn’t handle, this place became my escape. I would sit here al...

  12. virat kohli will play for delhi after 13 years

    over 1 year

    virat kohli will play for delhi after 13 years

  13. It all started making sense when I did these 3 things

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/ir9d8eydnkfe1.png?width=1014&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35f5cc76223700904fea0bf1d729e122077d6ed 1. Be your own salesmen. Create and try and persuade yourself into buying. If y...

  14. Food

    over 1 year

    I recently moved to jaipur and I had always heard about ghewar but never tasted it. Today finally I had a bite and I must say it was worth the hype. Suggest some nice places in jaipur to try ghew...

  15. I need your help, folks of Mangalore

    over 1 year

    Hi, I posted a few days ago on this sub regarding a cat. Its my humble request to you folks to help me track the cat. Anyone who helps me find it will be entitled to compensation for their efforts....

  16. finding girl 😔 in lnmiit

    over 1 year

    there is a girl in plinth 2025 on 26th jan in nikhil dsouza concert she was dancing in right side of me we have an eye contance soo many time i think she also into me after the event i thought i sh...

  17. Looking for some like minded people

    over 1 year

    Hey, I'm fairly new to Gurgaon (a little over 3 months) and as most of us moved here for a job in a corporate. Would love to find and meet some like minded people. A bit about me: just another 28...

  18. Have you guys ever thought about this?

    over 1 year

    Have you guys ever thought about this?

  19. Modiji, Beard routine plxx!! #UtkarshOdisha Conclave 2025

    over 1 year

    Modiji, Beard routine plxx!! #UtkarshOdisha Conclave 2025

  20. (Mad about Crust) Amazing pasta, but pizza! Need to read Git after having that. My tastes buds litreally commited suicide. Napoli or bonkey are much better personally.

    over 1 year

    (Mad about Crust) Amazing pasta, but pizza! Need to read Git after having that. My tastes buds litreally commited suicide. Napoli or bonkey are much better personally.

‹ Prev 1 … 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account