IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Need help

    over 1 year

    3 months ago a dove made their nest in our home. But a week ago I noticed a bird had been sitting in that nest 24/7. Found out it was stuck and had on of their feet damaged by a wire coiled around ...

  2. Mysore to Chikmagalur 1 day trip

    over 1 year

    Hi all, I'm planning to travel to Chikmagalur from Mysore this weekend. We(6 ppl) will be travelling by a car. One day will be to visit Mysore and another would be to visit Chikmagalur. I want t...

  3. What’s wrong with the Gen-Z ?

    over 1 year

    I am a Gen-Z, and I believe that lack of patience, negativity, constant anxiety about future, insane amount of competition and mental health struggles are widespread among my generation. I feel thi...

  4. El Salvador buys 11 more Bitcoin, boosting reserves to 6,067 BTC

    over 1 year

    El Salvador buys 11 more Bitcoin, boosting reserves to 6,067 BTC

  5. Missing Cat in Mulki - Please Help - Reward ₹5000

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/jh2939eut2he1.png?width=1194&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0e754ff59bdfd8cce0463d155e7ba738d43d427

  6. Does NE India face something similar to what Burmese minorities face like “Bamarnisation”?

    over 1 year

    The question is simple. In Myanmar, the ruling regime has a policy of “Bamarnisation” which is to turn the minorities into more Bamar like by patronage of Burmese culture and language, promoting Bu...

  7. New sign boards at Thane station

    over 1 year

    New sign boards at Thane station

  8. Bus Routes

    over 1 year

    Just moved to vizag and i want to travel within the city with buses. Any suggestions on how it works and the bus routes. I am complete new to this city so I really need you guys’ help.

  9. Monasteries of Himalayas

    over 1 year

    1 shot: Key monastery (Himachal) 2 shot: Phuktal monastery (Zanskar) 3 shot: Dhankar monastery (Himachal) 4 shot: Thiksey monastery (Ladakh) 5 shot: Stakna monastery (Ladakh) 6 shot:...

  10. this is how my Sunday time goes

    over 1 year

    👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫

  11. Donald Chump

    over 1 year

    Donald Chump

  12. Thousand Names of Lord Narasimha "Catur Mūrti"

    over 1 year

    Thousand Names of Lord Narasimha "Catur Mūrti"

  13. Golden City

    over 1 year

    Golden City

  14. Experts Say a Coup Is Underway as Musk Seizes Control of Government Agencies

    over 1 year

    Experts Say a Coup Is Underway as Musk Seizes Control of Government Agencies

  15. The trauma stays

    over 1 year

    The trauma stays

  16. Why foreigners love Sanatan Dharm and are attracted towards Hindusim.

    over 1 year

    Why foreigners love Sanatan Dharm and are attracted towards Hindusim.

  17. Why can't they play cricket for 70 hrs in a week? Are they stupid?

    over 1 year

    Why can't they play cricket for 70 hrs in a week? Are they stupid?

  18. Is this progress good or just average ?

    over 1 year

    Is this progress good or just average ?

  19. How can I grow a small trading account?

    over 1 year

    I am a college student. I have about Rs.15,000 to trade with. With capital this small, I can only trade stocks I guess. How can I turn this into something meaningful in the next 3-4 years? I don't ...

  20. Plese help me understand these FPPCA charges

    over 1 year

    Plese help me understand these FPPCA charges

‹ Prev 1 … 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account