IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Query regarding tax filing on capital gain and loss

    over 1 year

    Hello members. I have a query regarding tax on shares sold since I just started a year and a half back. Coming to the query. Let's say I have stocks of 2 companies X and Y. I bought certain quant...

  2. Remember the post about illegal Rohingyas ....

    over 1 year

    Well I made the post a few months ago A lot of ppl got pissed Abused me Reported me My post got deleted My reddit account almost got terminated But truth prevails .... Today jaipur police det...

  3. Can anyone give me feedback of New Era school for class 11 .

    over 1 year

    Can anyone give me feedback of New Era school for class 11 .

  4. What are some of the lesser-discussed problems of our country?

    over 1 year

    People often talk about overpopulation, unemployment, civic sense, pollution, and women's safety, but what are some of the less talked about issues?

  5. Midea Torrino Dishwasher in Mint Condition

    over 1 year

    Hey Mangalore, I've a Midea Torrino dishwasher in mint condition sitting at my home. Here are the details: **Model**: [https://www.flipkart.com/midea-torrino-wqp12-5201f-free-standing-13-place...

  6. Papa ne bola kl tu achha nhi karke aaya to tere notes ghar ke bah4 fek dunga

    over 1 year

    Please bhai bss 100 marks laane hai merko yhi target hai, mai padha hu pr confidence ikdm 0 hai mera mere papa merko ghar se nikaal dmege bahot marenge kl 29s2 hai mera please help.

  7. Creating a trading pod for Indian traders

    over 1 year

    Hey guys, calling out to anyone would be interested in joining a trading pod/team which there will be 5-6 independent **traders** who does swing and intraday trading equities on regular basis, best...

  8. Need help! SSC CGL Coaching

    over 1 year

    Looking for ssc cgl coaching institutes in chandigarh. Please recommend some good institutes.

  9. Anant Raj Stock Plunges 20% Amid AI Disruption Fears.

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/kifjvqahhpfe1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=abc4df345252ce5da400e44ffdf4c2ef2115c062 Anant Raj Ltd, which had been on a strong uptrend since October 2022, deliveri...

  10. हेल्प

    over 1 year

    Family sobat astana kaay karave

  11. Debt to GDP Ratio of Indian States 2024-25

    over 1 year

    Debt to GDP Ratio of Indian States 2024-25

  12. My mac won't stay asleep

    over 1 year

    I have a noisy external hard drive, and I keep noticing disk activity. Figuring that out is another project, but I got tired of listening to it, so I keep putting my mac in to sleep mode (apple men...

  13. Is it possible to survive in pune with no hindi or marathi some initial days

    over 1 year

    28 M a IT guy from tamilnadu basically but living in bangalore, For a while now a IT firm is calling me to pune with some decent offer of 9.5 LPA. Being from extreme south I never had a opportuni...

  14. കല്യാണസദ്യയ്ക്കിടെ ടച്ചിങ്സിനായി കൂട്ടത്തല്ല്!!; പാചകക്കാരും ബന്ധുക്കളും തമ്മിൽ സംഘർഷം

    over 1 year

    Did not happen in Kollam

  15. I feel like my husband hates me. Am I right in feeling this way?

    over 1 year

    I know I'm probably setting myself up for a heartbreak by asking this question. But I want to be sure I'm not overthinking this. I got married to my husband four months ago. It was an arranged marr...

  16. ignore the spelling mistake

    over 1 year

    ignore the spelling mistake

  17. Zomato Gold membership 1 year at just @90/-

    over 1 year

    Hey guys! I got some Zomato Gold 1-year membership vouchers from work, but I won't be able to use all of them. Instead of letting them go to waste, I'm selling them for just 90 each. If anyone want...

  18. Here are few tips

    over 1 year

    I have seen too many impulsive people here. Some want to protest, other wants to preach. The good news is, Pahadi people are not silent on anything. The constant pressure has been there befo...

  19. Stuck in a complicated marriage

    over 1 year

    Hey... Am 25f recently got married in oct with my cousin 27m ... (kindly don't judge we are muslim) So it was an arranged mrg n we were not at all close it was always hi/bye kinda thing. So I did ...

  20. Need contact for a Structural Engineer

    over 1 year

    Hi All, Does anyone has any contact for a Structural Engineer. Need to get my house inspected if we can build one floor on top or not.

‹ Prev 1 … 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account