IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Good pediatrician in wazirabad sector 52

    almost 2 years

    My maid son is 5 years old. He is having breathing issues. Can anyone suggest some good doctors in wazirabad.

  2. Adulting is hard! How do I manage this job?

    almost 2 years

    Heyyy guys!! This is gonna be long so you so beech mei insta mat khol lena ( short attention span people this is for you!!). Alright so hii I am I just got a job!!! And I'm super excited bout it...

  3. Need help

    almost 2 years

    Dear friends where can I find the best dermatologist in Dehradun?

  4. Food Suggestions For Someone Coming From Outside

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I'm coming from Gurgaon and gonna be living in punchkula for 2-3 days. I already love Brothers Amritsari Kulcha and Karthik South Indian restaurant. Karthik is really amazing btw, amazing. Lo...

  5. How confusing is the icon of the Calendar app?

    almost 2 years

    How confusing is the icon of the Calendar app?

  6. Currently at aisshpira's chaat party

    almost 2 years

    Currently at aisshpira's chaat party

  7. On reddit suggestion

    almost 2 years

    Went to D'silva fast food today to have my favourite chicken cutlet pao. Didn't disappoint.

  8. Why am I(Sapiosexual) drawn to intelligent people in CRISIS, and how can I stop it from draining me?

    almost 2 years

    I often find myself drawn to intelligent people when they’re going through a personal crisis. I feel a strong urge to take care of them, help them heal, and guide them toward becoming a better vers...

  9. What are some of your "it could be worse" flexes?

    almost 2 years

    I don't drink or use any drugs. I've read enough about alcoholism and drug-use effects. I brush twice per day. Rotting teeth and dental care costs would be a nightmare. I always eat healthy. Bei...

  10. FIA Busts Fake Travel Document Factory in Gujrat, Arrests Two Human Traffickers

    almost 2 years

    FIA Busts Fake Travel Document Factory in Gujrat, Arrests Two Human Traffickers

  11. DAE end up sleeping at weird times?

    almost 2 years

    I usually don't try to sleep until I feel very tired because I don't like being alone with my thoughts and thinking about my life and stressful things that are going to happen in the future so then...

  12. For the Hoverboard.

    almost 2 years

    i am relocating , anyone up for Hoverboard .

  13. Can Jhanak get any worse?

    almost 2 years

    Honestly, can this show get any worse? My biggest problem with it is that it had the potential to be great, but the writers absolutely ruined it. The most frustrating part is that the show has such...

  14. Does it cost 250 to change this full thing? Just asking to check if I'm being over charged

    almost 2 years

    Does it cost 250 to change this full thing? Just asking to check if I'm being over charged

  15. What happens when a Doctor matches with an ex-Engineer :)

    almost 2 years

    Thanks to that unknown insta guy for reciting these line

  16. What should we name our baby boy?

    almost 2 years

    We are out of ideas and will appreciate if we can crowdsource this. Please suggest names for us to name our newborn. We are looking for a Hindu name but there can be exceptions to this Our only re...

  17. Why did u move to reddit ??

    almost 2 years

    So i used to use insta and youtube but turns out these platforms are being hacked by PR companies...like y is youtube and insta recommending me singam again trailer ?? And those are very addictiv...

  18. Vardhan Garima (I don’t do make up girl). So delusional.

    almost 2 years

    So this girl ki reel on how i don’t do makeup and why girls do make up and I use 50 ka kajal, expired liner, liquid bindi, 30 ka comb and ghee on lips got viral. And rightly so, she got reprimanded...

  19. Another ATM is permanently closed. This is Dhananjay Singh from UP:

    almost 2 years

    Another ATM is permanently closed. This is Dhananjay Singh from UP:

  20. Jasprit Bumrah to Marnus Labuschagne

    almost 2 years

    Jasprit Bumrah to Marnus Labuschagne

‹ Prev 1 … 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account