IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Karan said “dont be hard on her”

    almost 2 years

    Copying Shalin’s iconic line 😂 Also - KVM knew about Shalin from the beginning why was he pretending with Rajat that he thought they were real when he very clearly knows

  2. Has your site also been affected by the December 2024 spam update?

    almost 2 years

    Guys, I don't know what Google is playing at. I've been working on an NBA media web project for over 2 years. I launched the site just over a year ago. Since the end of this summer, we've been prod...

  3. Guys help me out!!!

    almost 2 years

    Will this dongle help me stream my laptop to my tv???? This will be connected to my laptop usb and then TV to its HDMI port?? Is that how it works? I'm planning to mirror my gaming in my TV is this...

  4. Best chole kulche recommendations

    almost 2 years

    Does reddit fam has some good Chole kulche recommendations in Meerut? Drop your personal favourites

  5. Need Help Navigating Land Titles in Punjab, Anandpur Sahib

    almost 2 years

    Hi all. My great grandmother lived in a small house right down the road from the Takhat Sri Kesgarh Sahib Gurdware in Anandpur Sahib. She left the land to my father and my father's brother. My...

  6. i cant make any friends i cant get in any relationship that is worthy or any person who is worthy.

    almost 2 years

    i think im gonna end it.. just giving it 5 years max to see what happens just for the sake of it... im really tired of everything... working school people blabbering when they cant even relate to m...

  7. Is a paid plugin the best option for an affordable SEO boost or would I be better off having my host do the SEO or a private company?

    almost 2 years

    Sorry in advance if this is a really basic question, but I made and managed a website for a relative and their SEO is not too great. We've currently been using the free version of Yoast SEO but lat...

  8. You seeing this??

    almost 2 years

    Wildfire in national park I can see from Goregaon! Hopefully gets undercontrol soon but it's been spreading for last 30 minutes. Many fire brigades on site already 🙏

  9. one of the gems in India

    almost 2 years

    one of the gems in India

  10. Elon Musk Warns 'Hateful, Unrepentant Racists' Will Be the 'Downfall of the Republican Party' as MAGA Immigration Debate Intensifies

    almost 2 years

    Elon Musk Warns 'Hateful, Unrepentant Racists' Will Be the 'Downfall of the Republican Party' as MAGA Immigration Debate Intensifies

  11. Anyone up for Badminton? Or any other physical games/workout?(Trying to improve my life and health)

    almost 2 years

    So I am trying to do a Dopamine detox and fix my attention span, I want to restart my sports interests which got faded into oblivion with time (particularly badminton but anything works at this poi...

  12. Bringing this back cause BAHUT ZYAADA whitewashing ho gayi inke charitra ki. Poor KV doesn't know all the venom these guys have spewed but I can't support these guys even if KV has an idiotic soft corner for them

    almost 2 years

    Bringing this back cause BAHUT ZYAADA whitewashing ho gayi inke charitra ki. Poor KV doesn't know all the venom these guys have spewed but I can't support these guys even if KV has an idiotic soft ...

  13. What is the discourse on air quality index in Jaipur?

    almost 2 years

    Apparently the AQI of Jaipur has gone as high as 306 which is too high for a city with a population of 43 lakhs. Air purifiers seem to be selling like hot cakes in Delhi but the AQI discourse is a...

  14. Strawberry Nutella

    almost 2 years

    Just had this Strawberry Nutella at L' Waffle De' Paris in Baani Square, Sector-50. It was very fukcing amazing.

  15. Investors Scoop $300 Million Ethereum In a Day After Price Fails to Breach $3,500

    almost 2 years

    Investors Scoop $300 Million Ethereum In a Day After Price Fails to Breach $3,500

  16. Homies, what was your biggest takeaway this year?

    almost 2 years

    For me it was that things always don't go as planned. This year ruined me physically, mentally and financially. I was physically so unwell this year, one health condition after another so I realise...

  17. Eisha is dating Shalin - confirmed by KV

    almost 2 years

    KV said he heard Shalin calling Eisha on the set of KKK several times. To this Eisha replied "koi dosri ladki hogi iss naam ki, not me". Like gurrll, this sounds like a bigger lie than if u said ye...

  18. Sunset Story: Same Day, Same Place, Hour by Hour... The Last One is Pure Bliss.

    almost 2 years

    Sunset Story: Same Day, Same Place, Hour by Hour... The Last One is Pure Bliss.

  19. Street triple quote query

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, Got a quote from a Bangalore triumph for Street Triple RS Yellow. I am not able to understand some sections of this quote. What is Service Rendered for Regn? If they are taking LTT (...

  20. Best shop to buy pc parts to build in Madurai

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for buy pc parts to build a pc

‹ Prev 1 … 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account