IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. 1Rk, available 16k rent in Sushant Lok sec 43

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys i am vacating my 1rk fully furnished apartment, the building is new with all new equipments. Prime location just 5 min from Huda city and Galleria. One of the best locations to live in. Th...

  2. am i cooked?

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/zrli0y7wmx9e1.png?width=1719&format=png&auto=webp&s=4312e0b6f7cb70dad05e944a27964b5cbb16ceee wot do i do to go 200+ ?

  3. Cortex X930 is codenamed Travis and Cortex A730 is named GELAS

    almost 2 years

    Cortex X930 is codenamed Travis and Cortex A730 is named GELAS

  4. Why do people drive like shitheads?

    almost 2 years

    Never liked driving here. 3 lanes bears 5 lanes of traffic. Unauthorized “public” transportion means have their own unauthorized stops, bottlenecks all the damn traffic! Then the people drive like ...

  5. Need travel advise from pune to Bhimashankar

    almost 2 years

    Hello guys,planning for a trip from pune to Bhimashankar,kindly advise which is the best route,best time to reach there,how many hours will have to wait for getting the darshan.planni g to return o...

  6. He's just a 19yr old, why would you be mean to him? The 19yr old:

    almost 2 years

    He's just a 19yr old, why would you be mean to him? The 19yr old:

  7. People of Vadodara need help I am a student

    almost 2 years

    I am 20 years old have a 2 year gaps after 12th due to health issues. I was a bright and hard workinf student. Scored decent in Jee and Mhtcet back in 12th standard. But now I have no options left ...

  8. Rising popularity of Reddit in India

    almost 2 years

    Rising popularity of Reddit in India

  9. Looking to Network with Fellow Farming and Agriculture Enthusiasts

    almost 2 years

    Hey Redditors! I’m 27 F, based in India( Hyderabad) and I’m diving deeper into the world of farming and agriculture. Recently, I’ve developed a strong interest in sustainable farming practices, ho...

  10. Selling my ps5 disc edition

    almost 2 years

    Hey all, I bought a ps5 last year and its not being used as much as I wanted it to be. Selling it with 1 extra controller and 3 games. DM me for more info please

  11. My biggest mistake in JEE prep and How can you avoid it!

    almost 2 years

    Bhai log, ekdum dil se baat kar raha hoon. Jab maine JEE prep start ki thi, na mujhe plan tha, na direction. Bas ek hi soch thi, *"sab kuch karna hai!"* Result? Har subject ka thoda-thoda kar liya,...

  12. Guys you know any spa with extra services in agra .

    almost 2 years

    I have been in agra for 2 weeks and need some enjoyment if you know

  13. Issues at airport and international arrivals.

    almost 2 years

    Have any of you faced pathetic wait times after arriving at mangalore airport from Dubai. No seats Long queues at immigration and security. No consideration for families with children and seniors....

  14. Architecture student from punjab..need help to do a case study of supertech supernova

    almost 2 years

    Hello ppl of noida..I am a final year architecture student...and I need your help..I have tried almost everything else..the issue is..I can't get the permission to visit the inside of the building ...

  15. Gen z be like...Beta tumh nahi samjhoge...

    almost 2 years

    Gen z be like...Beta tumh nahi samjhoge...

  16. Mani Sharma concert tickets available

    almost 2 years

    31st night Mani sharma concert ki 3 tickets unnay. Interested people pls DM me 500/- per ticket

  17. How do I cover a chapter til Advance level?

    almost 2 years

    How do I cover a chapter till Advance level sp that even if any question comes I am able to do it, Also how do I improve my marks in mock tests I am currently in 11th, I have some backlog how can I...

  18. Weak Rupee Makes Indian Stocks a Tough Sell

    almost 2 years

    Weak Rupee Makes Indian Stocks a Tough Sell

  19. Yashasvi Jaiswal brings up his half century

    almost 2 years

    Yashasvi Jaiswal brings up his half century

  20. Trump lashes out at extension of debt ceiling and points finger at Democrats and McCarthy over crisis

    almost 2 years

    Trump lashes out at extension of debt ceiling and points finger at Democrats and McCarthy over crisis

‹ Prev 1 … 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account