IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. MP Police team visits Prayagraj to study Maha Kumbh security preparations

    almost 2 years

    MP Police team visits Prayagraj to study Maha Kumbh security preparations

  2. Regional Food Recommendations in the City!

    almost 2 years

    Hello, Mumbai! I recently visited a restaurant that serves Malayalee food. It's called Theeram, located in Santacruz. It was so good. My soul was happy :') The flavours were so new, so good! ✨ Th...

  3. NYE: Whats your plans?

    almost 2 years

    Guys share your plans for New Year’s Eve- are you attending a party, hosting one or just chilling at home?!

  4. Botox for cluster headache

    almost 2 years

    Hi. I’m in kochi (doing tourism) and just had a huge headache attack. I would like to do the Botox treatment (for headache) if possible. Do you know any doctors who can do that?

  5. Have you tried or used the Indian Central Bank Digital Currency-CBDC or e-₹ ?

    almost 2 years

    English Version:[ https://forms.gle/dsh69JtbMrVypXNPA](https://forms.gle/dsh69JtbMrVypXNPA) Hello Maharashtrains, I am currently pursuing my PhD in Department of Commerce and Management at Bhakta...

  6. Jeez Honey,

    almost 2 years

    Jeez Honey,

  7. Hero is cooking guys...

    almost 2 years

    What y'all think about this xpulse 421 design?

  8. It looks funny XD

    almost 2 years

    Have you guys seen this? I was once so this ad campaign in Charbagh and yesterday beside Phonix Palassio....

  9. Fabric for kurtas

    almost 2 years

    Hey people! Hope u guys are doing well… As title says, I need some suggestions about Fabrics for Kurta… I am planning to wear traditional outfit for my sister’s wedding but idk where to get some ...

  10. Transfer roko salary to his account

    almost 2 years

    Transfer roko salary to his account

  11. When parents aren't parenting

    almost 2 years

    Why people brings their kids in a hospital or in clinic? Their child makes nuisance in the whole clinic, disturbs others. I am currently waiting for my appointment in a clinic man this mfs shouldn'...

  12. Can you imagine a car with mileage of 70? Hear what this nostalgic auto claims!!

    almost 2 years

    Can you imagine a car with mileage of 70? Hear what this nostalgic auto claims!!

  13. Association For Better India

    almost 2 years

    Join Us in Building a Better India! Are you passionate about creating positive change? The Association for Better India (ABI) is an organization dedicated to promoting economic growth, development...

  14. Association For Better India

    almost 2 years

    Join Us in Building a Better India! Are you passionate about creating positive change? The Association for Better India (ABI) is an organization dedicated to promoting economic growth, development...

  15. I'm an Australian but I don't mind saying that this man is the greatest test bowler that Ive ever had the pleasure of watching.

    almost 2 years

    It such a shame your batters can't capitalise on the bowling of Jasprit. He deserves more from the Indian top order.

  16. Student protestors subjected to lathi charge and water cannons in Patna , Bihar. They were protesting against BPSC paper leak and demanding re exam

    almost 2 years

    Source : Video Originally posted by IANS TV [ Bookmark in video ]. Shared by other handles [ Congress / INC India ] https://x.com/INCIndia/status/1873401962370130341?t=LkyQrB598Xwlqe4cwuE6OA&s=...

  17. Looking for female friend

    almost 2 years

    Hi people, New here. I know it sounds not so cool but anyway. I [23M] am working guy with good education. I am 5'3" . I write poetries , carrying a great sense of humour. I am not expecting much...

  18. Sleeping Pods in SMVT

    almost 2 years

    Sleeping Pods in SMVT

  19. How do I change my mac address?

    almost 2 years

    My Laptop is an intel macbook air running sonoma 14.7. I run the command "openssl rand -hex 6 | sed 's/\(..\)/\1:/g; s/S//' I xargs sudo ifconfig ene ether" however I get the reply "ioctl (SIOCAIF...

  20. Wasted 40 mins of a digital arrest scammer

    almost 2 years

    Yesterday I got a call from a US number saying they are from SBI and my credit card was used for a transaction of 168000 at Mumbai and that I must file a complaint at cyber cell Mumbai. I just kept...

‹ Prev 1 … 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account