IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Another Lonely New Year

    almost 2 years

    New Year’s here, but nothing’s changed for me. I have a job, sure, but no friends to celebrate with. I’m just sitting at home quietly with zero plans, probably going to munch on a bag of chips whil...

  2. The "Hindi-Hate" thing in Bangalore is blown out of proportion

    almost 2 years

    Recently been to Manipal Hospital for the annual health checkup. Since it was the year end, the hospital was swarmed with IT dudes all thronging to complete their quota of check up. Every nurse, ...

  3. Passes

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys I have passes of shagun resort 2024 going need a girl just couple entry allowed 🥹to enter if intrested 😗can dm

  4. posting mocks till jan 20

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/faz3494mvy9e1.png?width=1409&format=png&auto=webp&s=a624585df2d22ac1f8ea5c3e516e2fe67a7972f8 took a gap of 1 day to relax and when i came back chem was a banger p-90 m-...

  5. Chakrata's night sky captured on mobile cam

    almost 2 years

    Chakrata's night sky captured on mobile cam

  6. this year i bought my first bike Royal Enfield Meteor 350 from my freelancing money

    almost 2 years

    this year i bought my first bike Royal Enfield Meteor 350 from my freelancing money

  7. Why no food vlogger covers the dishes and restaurants of Madhya Pradesh?

    almost 2 years

    I have seen multiple food vlogs but they never cover MP. They cover poha of nagpur but not poha of indore. They cover food from villages of Bihar but even Bhopal and Indore are not featured by them...

  8. Are you unknowingly overexposed to the same stocks across different mutual funds?

    almost 2 years

    Diversification is key to a strong portfolio, but if you're investing in multiple mutual funds, you might be unintentionally holding the same stocks. With Mutuals Evaluator, you can identify commo...

  9. Unveiling Chhattisgarh's Steel Industry

    almost 2 years

    Unveiling Chhattisgarh's Steel Industry

  10. Regarding KL dumbing medical waste on TN.

    almost 2 years

    Hi all, I'm from kl & recently saw news & posts about kl dumbing waste on tn. I had some doubts, 1. Why should kl police care when waste leaving their state ? 2. Why shouldn't tn police care when w...

  11. Reality of most of the aspirants..!

    almost 2 years

    Reality of most of the aspirants..!

  12. Apoorva Bomb - She’s notorious about her #Ad disclosures. Look at how strategically it is placed. What is the point of this?

    almost 2 years

    Also she has been called out in the past on this issue. She never discloses partnerships and ads. And when she does , it’s almost not visible to the naked eye. So done with these Richie’s always pr...

  13. CGC Landran Scam

    almost 2 years

    My friend is in cgc landran doing mba. He telling me that they are taking extra fees like some event fees and if he don't pay then they will not issue his admit card Also before addmission he al...

  14. Looking for Tshirt & Hoodies Manufacturers / Printing (Digital & Screen)

    almost 2 years

    I’m on the lookout for reliable **T-shirt and hoodie manufacturers** in Vadodara who can handle **bulk orders** with: * **Top export quality** materials (100% Cotton) * **240-260 GSM** fabric * **...

  15. First Visit

    almost 2 years

    Hi Redittors, I'll be visiting Chandigarh for the first time this Friday. I'm looking for recommendations on must visit food places and nightlife (suggest something where guys(stags) can drink and...

  16. Where to sell second-hand furniture?

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I have to shift and am looking to sell some basic furniture! OLX looks like pure scam. A previous post I read here talked about Facebook groups but the one I posted in doesn’t seem to have ve...

  17. Kodagu, Karnataka.

    almost 2 years

    Kodagu, Karnataka.

  18. Best family list 😜😂

    almost 2 years

    Best family list 😜😂

  19. Who is spot dada and hairdresser on DKP set?

    almost 2 years

    If I look back at Rajan’s track record of why he got rid of actors, he mentions always crew was suffering. I wonder if he is now going to force his crew especially the infamous spot dada and hairdr...

  20. Over 60 Lokayukta Cops Transferred In Madhya Pradesh Amid Recovery Of Gold, Cash From Ex-RTO Constable

    almost 2 years

    Over 60 Lokayukta Cops Transferred In Madhya Pradesh Amid Recovery Of Gold, Cash From Ex-RTO Constable

‹ Prev 1 … 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account