-
Mysore or Bangalore; Who can tell anymore.
Was headed to Bangalore and wanted to take a bus. As luck would have it, I didn't get off at Hardinge circle and ended going till the city stand. When I approached an auto to take me to the KSRTC s...
-
Next 1000-Crore Film, big weddings, and Bollywood gossip: What are your 2025 predictions?
The next 1000-crore blockbuster, the biggest celebrity wedding, the top Hindi movie of 2025, and the Bollywood gossip bingo — **Redditors shared their bold predictions for the year ahead.** Reddi...
-
Posting the complete story
Posting the complete story
-
Place for Saree stitching one day
Hi everyone I need a place where they can stitch a saree blouse for one day. I am staying at kaloor. Thank you for your suggestions.
-
Completed 3700+ kms in 1 month AMA
Completed 3700+ kms in 1 month AMA
-
I Am 17M, My Younger Brother is fighting for his life And We need your support to save him
I Am 17M, My Younger Brother is fighting for his life And We need your support to save him
-
I want to buy blank t shirts in bulk for printing and then selling after
Do you guys know any wholesale market where I can buy tshirts in bulk I am actually starting a new business so i have to buy t shirts for that If you guys know any wholesale market where i can go...
-
Where to host a Christmas Dinner
Need some suggestions?
-
Help: Bangalore an visiting gujarath for a week
Hi folks Good morning. I am heading to visit Gujarath for a week with my family from Bangalore. Wanted to know a few things about life there? 1.How can visitors get access to beer? Will hotels pro...
-
Reliable dermatologist in Surat.
As the title suggest, who is reasonable (in advice and suggestions) and reliable dermatologist who is not after upselling random beauty and skin treatments? I want to address my dandruff and sun ta...
-
When is the tree lighting at fortkochi veli?
Is it today?(20/12/2024)
-
Passport Renewal Issue: Urgent Help Needed
hey everyone! I applied for a tatkaal passport renewal and booked an appointment for the next day, The passport seva website didn't allow me to upload documents (maybe there was a glitch) so I too...
-
Can any one help me on my coding project
It would be a great help if anyone there who could help me on coding on my mini project
-
The war has begun [u block is failing to block the ads]
The war has begun [u block is failing to block the ads]
-
Unplayable delivery 🥵
Unplayable delivery 🥵
-
yt is not working in brave
should i use fire fox now
-
YT forcing me to disable the extensions 😭
YT forcing me to disable the extensions 😭
-
Place to stay near botanical garden metro or [sector 16] near south delhi
Looking for place to lease near botanical garden metro station or sector near (52, 16, 22, 53 etc), south delhi.
-
Street dogs menace in my locality
Guys ! I live in gaurabagh region which comes in kalyanpur(west) and we are facing a problem from street dogs from quite a time. Therefore, I would like to ask from my fellow Lucknowites , how can ...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.