IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Who all remember this... Samir you're breaking the car

    almost 2 years

    Who all remember this... Samir you're breaking the car

  2. Per month 1600 Crore for Ladli Behena!

    almost 2 years

    Source - https://www.google.com/amp/s/navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/madhya-pradesh/bhopal/mp-government-again-taking-loan-in-october-many-schemes-are-stuck-ladli-behna-is-heavy-on-everyone-se...

  3. Guys help me out here, dog matter!

    almost 2 years

    So I’ve been raising a beagle and pitbull for the past 3 years. Now that I moved out of city for college there’s no one to take proper care of them. They have been vaccinated upto date but not neut...

  4. Witnessed the dadagiri of Pune Gundas today

    almost 2 years

    I was travelling towards Aundh via khadki bazar road , when a white Scorpio (MH-xx-xx-7777, wrote xx as, the number plate was not visible due to high beam and fancy number plate) was going wrong si...

  5. Goofiest and stupidest plot EVERRR

    almost 2 years

    What is this brah 😭 cmon guys at ITV we can do better??? Actually after looking at anupama and yrkkh we probably cannot ☠️☠️ but they're really pointlessly dragging the plot for no real reason in t...

  6. Some books related to Assam? (suggestion)

    almost 2 years

    Suggest some books which tell history, ancient system, culture of Assam, not only just a literature but overall everything. How Assam was connected to mainland of India, it's trade etc. etc. If you...

  7. Hollywood Reporter India Director's Roundtable 2024 Lineup

    almost 2 years

    Imtiaz Ali - Amar Singh Chamkila Kiran Rao - Laapata Ladies Christo Tomy - Ulluzhukku C. Prem Kumar - Meiyazhagan Venky Atluri - Lucky Bhaskar Rajkumar Periasamy - Amaran

  8. Good PUC?

    almost 2 years

    Currently in 10th , looking to move to mangalore for 10+2 studies. A PUC (not for entrance coaching) just to study without much pressure/tension yk what i mean \*with good hostel facilities

  9. Have you tried AI Hashtag generators for Instagram?

    almost 2 years

    I had been lately exploring how to ensure we can give a slight increase to our Instagram posts. Earlier learnings suggested that a big distraction happens due to selecting irrelevant or highly traf...

  10. Prestige engineering b tech 1st sem exam date

    almost 2 years

    Can anyone share the exam date and last date of teaching

  11. Wisdom found on a random delhi wall

    almost 2 years

    This graffiti in Okhla Phase II makes me laugh everytime I see it.

  12. ChessBase India covered Vishy's AMA in this sub.

    almost 2 years

    ChessBase India covered Vishy's AMA in this sub.

  13. advice from a 30 year old..

    almost 2 years

    A few life advices that have helped me a lot: 1> Your colleagues are not your friends: not to bereave yourself from basic human emotions. Be kind and understanding but never ever open up to your ...

  14. Saw this at Hauz Khas Metro! Isnt Law & Order already under BJP?

    almost 2 years

    Saw this at Hauz Khas Metro! Isnt Law & Order already under BJP?

  15. Met this uncle today who feeds strays around the city

    almost 2 years

    Hello guys - so long story short. I met this uncle near my house who feeds the local strays near our place (saravanampatti). I thought he used to only do that, I got a bit curious and asked him if...

  16. How have Mughals been viewed historically and academically in Assam? Were they seen as an existential threat or strong enemies?

    almost 2 years

    Even now, I am curious about how Axomiyas view Mughals I know Assamese people have way more reasons to have grievances towards the Burmese for destroying their state completely and allowing Britis...

  17. Is this just a normal fog or pollution all over Gujarat ?

    almost 2 years

    Coz I have never seen this much pollution ever in Gujarat

  18. Want to buy green peppercorns

    almost 2 years

    Hello Coimbatorians, I'm from Mumbai and in Coimbatore for today. Just thought of buying green peppercorns. Tomorrow travelling to Ooty for 3 days. What would be a good place to buy green pepper...

  19. NGOs in TVM for internship

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys so im a student studying in NLSIU, Bangalore. We have to do a mandatory NGO internship this coming February so enik naatil thanne cheyanam enn ondayrnu but I do not know any NGOs taking in...

  20. SaaS founders, how long do you take to build the first versions of your SaaS?

    almost 2 years

    I’ve been building all my mvps in 2-4 days and if I don’t know what to build it takes a week maximum but most SaaS founders I know(Some with more success than I) take a month and 2 weeks or even mo...

‹ Prev 1 … 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account