IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. We're so oppressed, hate against us sir . We're victims sir

    over 1 year

    We're so oppressed, hate against us sir . We're victims sir

  2. Anyone moved from Onedrive to iCloud for file storage ? Pros / Cons ?

    over 1 year

    I kept all of my files on Onedrive for ages. Not just backup, but actual working documents. Now that I have a MacBook, I was curious if switching to iCloud would have any benefits. Onedrive see...

  3. Ayee modiji giving winter chills to bajrang dal Indore!

    over 1 year

    Ayee modiji giving winter chills to bajrang dal Indore!

  4. Indian Shoppers, Please Help: Why Do You Prefer COD and Sometimes Reject Orders?

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone, I've been running an Indian e-commerce business for a few months now, and there's one recurring challenge that I face: most customers prefer cash on delivery (COD) over prepaid order...

  5. Gyms

    over 1 year

    I would like to go to gym ..a good one. budget around 1500. looking near race course area. do suggest some. pls. im new to gym but a pro at home workout. gym i would like to go for discipline.

  6. Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil memories

    over 1 year

    Does anyone remember KDMHMD and do we have any fans of it here? I used to be obsessed. It was the first show I ever properly fangirled over, voting for it and everything and keeping track of every ...

  7. What are your New Yearโ€™s resolution?

    over 1 year

    Mine is not to LDAR as much.

  8. Bhabi hindi sikhkr next season aap hi aa jao BB mein๐Ÿ˜‚

    over 1 year

    Bhabi hindi sikhkr next season aap hi aa jao BB mein๐Ÿ˜‚

  9. Shahmukhi Script confusion. Please swipe and let me know which pic is more accurate?

    over 1 year

    Hi all. This is my attempt so far I used **source 1**. I stopped where the highlighted colour is due to confusion and I would have preferred categorising them together **source 2**. The videos ...

  10. If there is a big transfer to my bank account (legitimate freelance income), let's say 20-30L, do the banks raise any issue?

    over 1 year

    If there is a big transfer to my bank account (legitimate freelance income), let's say 20-30L, do the banks raise any issue?

  11. Planning to go if Redditors agree to go, including some girls (mandatory)

    over 1 year

    Can give details in dm :)

  12. Diljit Dosanjh & Narendra Modi Together

    over 1 year

    Diljit Dosanjh & Narendra Modi Together

  13. What do you do to keep your macOS minimalistic?

    over 1 year

    I've used Mac since OS X Tiger which was released 2005. The older I get, the more minimal I want my system to be. Fewer 3rd party apps, fewer menu bar icons, fewer animations, single-color wallpape...

  14. Avinash ko almost sub parents and family ne baja dala

    over 1 year

    Chahat Mom , Vivian wife , kashish mom and his mom also , I hope chum mom also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ maza aaya ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

  15. Vascokars

    over 1 year

    Start a conversation here !! Letโ€™s socialise

  16. Gym Recommendations Near Sapna Sangita, Navalkha or Bhwarkuan Area

    over 1 year

    Price/Cost is not an issue, need an overall perfect gym with good crowd and helpful trainers. Also, I am a complete beginner so is it recommended to get a personal trainer to get the basics sorted ...

  17. Beginning of an End.

    over 1 year

    Beginning of an End.

  18. I have booked a flight ticket with Indigo From Goa- Dabolim to Delhi-IGIA as student but I forgot to bring student ID from home. What should I do?

    over 1 year

    What will happen? It's my first flight experience and I don't I have a fucking idea, what will happen at the airport. If they'll allow me or not๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Anyone reading this has any fucking clue about t...

  19. Thanks odo, for blessing me on new year.

    over 1 year

    Thanks odo, for blessing me on new year.

  20. It's just me or today's sky has many stars

    over 1 year

    Even the camera hasn't captured many stars but you can see with your eyes.

‹ Prev 1 … 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account