-
An Outsider's Review of His Favourite Chandigarh Food Places 🍴
Hi, I came from NCR and stayed in Panchkula for about 10 days, and here's all of the food I had, ranked top to bottom. 1. Karthik South Indian Restaurant - 10* - sector 47 Liked it so much I went...
-
Samay on Abhishek Upmanyu
Samay on Abhishek Upmanyu
-
Don't go to Chromepet cultural academy!
Last week I went to go see a drama of a friend who invited me and said that entry was free for all. When I went with family, we all just went past the gate to get blocked by a guy who asked for the...
-
Wtf😭😭?????
Why is it getting worse day by day
-
All Virat Kohli dismissals in the series for far...
All Virat Kohli dismissals in the series for far...
-
Khuch jyada he releted ho gya 😆
Khuch jyada he releted ho gya 😆
-
Sweaty Kiara During Rehearsal
Sweaty Kiara During Rehearsal
-
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
-
Beach Road, Arambol.
Have tried this delicious Falafel 🧆 & hummus platter in 2023.
-
PE Reference Materials
Hi. I am an EIT in North Carolina. I'll be sitting for the Civil: Water Resource and Environmental exam in May. I am looking at purchasing an online prep course. I've narrowed my decision down to ...
-
Formed a community especially for people interested in systems
I am a phd student at top IIT working on intersection of ML with memory systems and cpu design . I felt that there is lack of community much where the guys are intersted in the systems So I deci...
-
Kekius Maximus memecoin tumbles after Elon Musk reverts X profile name
Kekius Maximus memecoin tumbles after Elon Musk reverts X profile name
-
It’s always those immigrants! /s
It’s always those immigrants! /s
-
How important is the product for your market?
I think this is the difference between constantly struggling to get customers and having your product essentially sell itself. Without it, even the best marketing strategies or significant funding ...
-
Daily Discussion Thread , 3rd January 2025
This is a daily thread for general cricketing discussion/conversation about all topics that don't need to be posted in their own thread. This provides a space for things like general team changes/...
-
Need Shop Suggestion for Laptop Touchpad Protector in Surat
Hello everyone, My laptop's touchpad has a glossy finish that's peeling off, and it's uncomfortable to use. Replacing it is expensive, so I'm looking for a **screen guard** or **touchpad protecto...
-
Give me ideas for crochet projects.
I want to restart crocheting. Keeps me calm. But then I go to pinterest and get absolutely overwhelmed because I can't decide what to make. Any ideas (Preferably with an image or link) shall be ap...
-
Experience se bol raha hu
Experience se bol raha hu
-
On New Year’s day, Mumbai records above-normal temperature; IMD predicts more spikes
On New Year’s day, Mumbai records above-normal temperature; IMD predicts more spikes
-
Blaming DMK for Vijayakanth/DMDK downfall is not only made with malicious intentions but also is factually wrong. Here's a brief of the chronology.
#2006 Vijayakanth and his DMDK face elections for the first time. Vijayakanth is the only DMDK winner and becomes an MLA. In all other constituencies, DMDK holds the 3rd position in number of vote...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.