IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is there any way I can get alcohol delivered at my house in kochi.

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! I live abroad and want to get my dad a bottle of alcohol as a gift. Unfortunately, I don’t have many friends available today to help me out. Is there any way I can have it delivered t...

  2. Calendar design I coded for fun :)

    almost 2 years

    Calendar design I coded for fun :)

  3. Next time your future employer asks you how much you were earning on the previous job,

    almost 2 years

    ask them how much they are paying someone who is currently in the same position as you - or someone whose vacancy you are filling. They need your prev CTC number to ensure they are not overpaying...

  4. Ab ki baar pollution 400 par

    almost 2 years

    Time to leave Gurgaon for a while.

  5. Head is totally smitten 🫠

    almost 2 years

    Head is totally smitten 🫠

  6. Atul wasn't Lying

    almost 2 years

    Atul wasn't Lying

  7. How to use the search specfic image name or file on MacOS

    almost 2 years

    Hello there you know how on windows you can like search for a file let's say the image is "JimmyDog.JPG" and it would actually search it. How come when I do that on mac OS on the file place it does...

  8. Visiting Hyderabad for 5 days , Will be staying in Jubilee Hills.

    almost 2 years

    Hey Hyderabad , please suggest some iconic eateries that I need to go to. Rules : 1) They need to be legendary. 2) Hygiene doesn’t not matter , I’m built like a tank. 3) Don’t trust zomato, p...

  9. Police verification for minor

    almost 2 years

    Bellandur police is asking us to go to the police station on a working day (both parents are working) for passport verification of 11 month old baby. I thought the norm was for them to visit the ho...

  10. Anyone has Dr.Fone or any other app splits to transfer whatsapp from Android to iOS?

    almost 2 years

    Anyone has Dr.Fone or any other app splits to transfer whatsapp from Android to iOS?

  11. AdSense rejected without the most common message like "Low value content."

    almost 2 years

    Hello, Wondering if anyone has an idea what happened with my AdSense application. Submitted application 4 days ago, and get the following message today: # "Your account has not been approved. Yo...

  12. Advice

    almost 2 years

    Today while I was coming to home. I saw a girl who is muslim and was wearing burqa she was with a boy on a bike who was hindu. Few muslim boys. Came and asked the boy's name to which that boy didn'...

  13. Why rapido in coimbatore asking more money then what's showing in the app??

    almost 2 years

    I tried booking rapido from kumara swamy park to eachaneri the app was showing 70rs but the captain asked me 150rs I was shocked because I tried using rapido in Chennai it's very much affordable in...

  14. Airtel 5G in Rural Area

    almost 2 years

    >!TITLE!<

  15. Kollywood music composer Santosh Narayan roped in for 'Sikander'

    almost 2 years

    Kollywood music composer Santosh Narayan roped in for 'Sikander'

  16. why is chat summary even a thing

    almost 2 years

    why is chat summary even a thing

  17. Need to buy Raspberry Pi?

    almost 2 years

    Hello Everyone I am an undergrad student and want to but raspberry Pi from a offline stores, so please can anybody help me by suggesting me stores? Also I found out that there is a office of [rob...

  18. Seize the ship!

    almost 2 years

    Seize the ship!

  19. I have a MacBook Pro 2018 and the screen is broken should I fix it or get a new MacBook

    almost 2 years

    I have a MacBook Pro 2018 and the screen is broken should I fix it or get a new MacBook

  20. don’t like this guy but his task antics had me ROFL-ing today 😭

    almost 2 years

    don’t like this guy but his task antics had me ROFL-ing today 😭

‹ Prev 1 … 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account