IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Does anyone need a Product Designer?

    almost 2 years

    My name is Mukesh, I have been designing since 2 years. I have experience in Saas and mobile application. Iam open to contribute for open-source projects as well. During my career I have worked w...

  2. Selling ticket for Diljit's concert.

    almost 2 years

    Hello, I have one sinlge ticket for the Diljit Dosanjh concert. Its a Silver category one. I have the physical pass with me. Don't worry about that. We can meet and i can hand it over to you. Co...

  3. i feel kv’s team was initially pissed at him when he threw the paint on the other team but once they saw Sara’s painting, they tagged along with him 😭

    almost 2 years

    Sara was SO GOOD at it 🤯

  4. Aundh. Fun date activities. Please help.

    almost 2 years

    Thank you for taking the time! I want to go out with this person and I want to spend time with them and get to know them. I'm looking for some fun activities to do in Aundh/Baner or anywhere near...

  5. A Pride keyboard ?

    almost 2 years

    Had 2 TKL Keyboards, 1 black and 1 white so interchanged some keycaps, does it look better or worse ?

  6. Pls. suggest some good Malayalam books that I could gift sr. citizens to take their attn. away from phones!

    almost 2 years

    Hello. Some of the sr. citizens in my family are addicted to their phones all day long, so I am thinking of getting some Malayalam books that they could get hooked on to. So, please suggest some ...

  7. Best Tools for SEO Optimization

    almost 2 years

    I currently run a sports media company that I launched in July and have scaled it pretty quickly to 30k monthly viewers on average using Reddit and other socials. I’m looking to improve my orangic ...

  8. Thoughts

    almost 2 years

    Not sure if I have a love or hate relationship for this place. For the past 2 yrs, I just thought that I don't fit in here. The people are too different from what I had met in life (maybe I'm surro...

  9. Sie Viv Akashdeep Richards

    almost 2 years

    Sie Viv Akashdeep Richards

  10. I know i am late, Sudhir phadke 🐐in my top artists list of spotify wrap

    almost 2 years

    I know i am late, Sudhir phadke 🐐in my top artists list of spotify wrap

  11. Rankmath SEO score contradiction

    almost 2 years

    Ive rankmath on a wordpress/woocommerce/elementor site. The issue is that the SEO score I get form elementor's panel (82/100) differs from the Frontend Stats Bar (35) Is there a delay? Or is it ...

  12. Anxiety ho rhi h

    almost 2 years

    All the folks of this sub, NH10 dekh li abb anxiety ho rhi h, How to survive, koi bta do

  13. Coimbatore bomb mastermind dies

    almost 2 years

    Coimbatore bomb mastermind dies

  14. Seats reserved for men in a private bus in Trivandrum

    almost 2 years

    Seats reserved for men in a private bus in Trivandrum

  15. Passwords isn’t saving anything even when it asks after logging in to a website.

    almost 2 years

    I’ve tried adding manually as well from the app. Click save and it disappears. For some reason, there’s a lot of wi-fi logins saved (33) but all other categories (including “All”) say zero next to ...

  16. Relocating to Hyderabad

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, What are some areas to live in PG which are good safety wise and I am vegetarian as well so have issues with too many non veg shops ? I am a girl relocating to Hyderabad for the firs...

  17. 5 trillion dollar dream, powered by 55 years old bicyclists!!!

    almost 2 years

    A few days ago, a delivery man(probably 55 something) came to drop off my goods via Porter. His pants were torn, his footwear was falling apart, and his shirt was dirty from what was probably a lon...

  18. Sadhna TV Satsang || 17-12-2024 || Episode: 3119 || Sant Rampal Ji Mahar...

    almost 2 years

    Sadhna TV Satsang || 17-12-2024 || Episode: 3119 || Sant Rampal Ji Mahar...

  19. Sadhna TV Satsang || 17-12-2024 || Episode: 3119 || Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Live Satsang

    almost 2 years

    Sadhna TV Satsang || 17-12-2024 || Episode: 3119 || Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Live Satsang

  20. The End is Near.

    almost 2 years

    The End is Near.

‹ Prev 1 … 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account