IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Shrutika literally betrayed/played chum today

    almost 2 years

    It was evident from the beginning only that Shrutika wanted to become the Time God, which isn’t wrong, but she could have just said so. Instead, she made up some nonsense excuses for not giving Chu...

  2. What is supposed to be done during a bull run for long term holders?

    almost 2 years

    I am fairly new to crypto, been doing a bunch of research for the past months and I started investing weekly into BTC and ETH. My main objective is to hold both of these cryptos and not sell for a ...

  3. Midnight snacks

    almost 2 years

    Who loves this?

  4. Need a friend

    almost 2 years

    Sorry to say but 90% of the gay crowd on this sub this pathetic. However, I am keen to find a diamond in this coal mine. The probability is less but let me ask openly - I'm 32 side guy from delhi,...

  5. When Trump makes Canada the 51st state...

    almost 2 years

    When Trump makes Canada the 51st state...

  6. Zepto's new ways of tricking you in paying more money

    almost 2 years

    Today I ordered from Zepto and the total bill amount was 315 Rs. I was carefree about the delivery charge as I have availed Zepto pass. To my surprise I was still charged with delivery fee of Rs. 3...

  7. Thank you r/nagpur!

    almost 2 years

    This might sound cringe to many or maybe not. Around a month ago I posted to seek company for a movie and I was mocked by someone silly saying that I will never meet anyone this way. That fact itse...

  8. Chum & Eisha are at a very safe place in the game

    almost 2 years

    Eisha is 3 people priority & she has been safe from nomination since last 7 weeks. Eisha is priority for Avinash, Vivian & Rajat. Even Rajat knows he is not hers still save her from nomination. Ch...

  9. Which airfyer are u using????

    almost 2 years

    I am planning to buy a air fryer but confused which one should i go for. My budget is somewhere , min- 5k to max - 8k. Please let me know which one should i go for ???? Thank you

  10. What are these red plastic thingy on Thar

    almost 2 years

    Spotted this Thar in traffic with Red plastic things on both front top roof sides. Curious on what they are and used for. Tried to gogle but couldn't find. What are they.

  11. Best Hair Fall/Hairline Treatment Clinics in Nagpur?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m 19 and facing severe hairline recession and hair fall (image for context). I want to consult a genuine clinic or dermatologist in Nagpur that offers effective treatments (like PRP,...

  12. PIL on shifting of RMC plant for Borivali-Thane twin tunnel project

    almost 2 years

    Several Thane residents have filed a PIL saying the ready-mix cement plant was adjacent to a residential township and would cause air pollution and health issues for locals once operational.

  13. NSFW: TNEB Staff killed near Trichy while working on live wires. Graphic content has been blurred. Source in comments

    almost 2 years

    NSFW: TNEB Staff killed near Trichy while working on live wires. Graphic content has been blurred. Source in comments

  14. Search for job.

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I am a fresher completed my bachelor's and I'm into finance. I am also enrolled for professional certifications (CFA and FRM) , cleared FRM L1 and CFA L1 both. Please help me find ENTRY ...

  15. Advice?

    almost 2 years

    Started dating a Goan, how are goan guys in general? Being from Delhi found a lot of guys being playboys and cheaters(red flags basically) this guy seems so good and genuine is it like goan men exh...

  16. Absolute cinema from Gabba Test

    almost 2 years

    Absolute cinema from Gabba Test

  17. Percentage change in nominal per capita GDP in last 12 years in Indian states( during FY 12-13 to 24-25)

    almost 2 years

    Source [Per capita data in 2012-13 from PIB](https://i.imgur.com/rW1JUyB.jpeg) [FY 24-25 data ( conversion used 1 USD= 84.27 INR )](https://i.imgur.com/t3fMwtB.jpeg)

  18. Sadhna TV Satsang || 18-12-2024 || Episode: 3120 || Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Live Satsang

    almost 2 years

    Sadhna TV Satsang || 18-12-2024 || Episode: 3120 || Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj Live Satsang

  19. Waiting for this time of season

    almost 2 years

    Winters kaha bhai

  20. what are some things to do in kochi ?

    almost 2 years

    so i was planning to go to kochi on a weekend and i wanna know what are some good things to do in kochi .. suggest some underrated food spots or places to visit : )

‹ Prev 1 … 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account