IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Where in kochi can I have best masala dosa like in Bangalore

    almost 2 years

    I still remember the taste of masala dosa that I had from 4 different restaurants and all of them were amazing but coming to kochi , that taste is Missing. If you guys know any restaurant which ser...

  2. How are these BM courses for Breadth?

    almost 2 years

    BM40002 Introduction to Financial Management, BM40004 Introduction to Human Behaviour in Organisation How are these courses in terms of course content, prof, grading, overall load?

  3. Word .plist continues to rise from the dead

    almost 2 years

    Sonoma 14.7.2. Most recent Office 365. I did add Word to the privacy settings. I logged out of Word. I logged back into Word. After...no apparent reason, Word now asks for permission when opening...

  4. Can anyone roleplay her plz dm

    almost 2 years

    Can anyone roleplay her plz dm

  5. Ravichandran Ashwin bows out with a legendary 765 international wickets, finishing 11th on the all-time list

    almost 2 years

    Ravichandran Ashwin bows out with a legendary 765 international wickets, finishing 11th on the all-time list

  6. Filmmaker Raja Mitra is no more. He has been one of the greats throughout his impeccable career. His first feature film, "Ekti Jiban" had won the National Award for Best Debut film of a director in 1987 at the 35th National Awards, followed by many more prestigious awards...!!

    almost 2 years

    Filmmaker Raja Mitra is no more. He has been one of the greats throughout his impeccable career. His first feature film, "Ekti Jiban" had won the National Award for Best Debut film of a director in...

  7. Agra: Thandi hai?

    almost 2 years

    I'm from Bombay so yaha thandi ke naam pe cool air chalti hai jiska maza aap cotton tshirt me uthathe and say it's winter so I'm not used to winter clothes and naturally still I'm feeling I should...

  8. How to bowl to Sehwag, Ashwin answers

    almost 2 years

    How to bowl to Sehwag, Ashwin answers

  9. Walk around of the new Kia Syros

    almost 2 years

    Walk around of the new Kia Syros

  10. Aagayi Daayan Aagayi

    almost 2 years

    Aagayi Daayan Aagayi

  11. Glad to came out safe.

    almost 2 years

    Anybody here who lost their valuables last night?

  12. Peak. Absolute peak

    almost 2 years

    Peak. Absolute peak

  13. मुंबईतील हवामान आणि प्रदूषण

    almost 2 years

    मुंबईतील हवामान आणि प्रदूषण

  14. Flipkart's new return policy

    almost 2 years

    Flipkart's new return policy

  15. Which one's your favorite ??

    almost 2 years

    Which one's your favorite ??

  16. Share Five Things You Want to See Changed in Chennai in 2025?

    almost 2 years

    Share Five Things You Want to See Changed in Chennai in 2025?

  17. I've always hated him

    almost 2 years

    I've always hated him

  18. Tech Community or club

    almost 2 years

    Do me have a tech community or club in vadodara jst to talk about tech things and softwares and hardwares and going to tech events and all?

  19. आपले राजकारणी फक्त एकमेकांची कशी जिरवली हेच दाखवतात. यांना फक्त आपले खिसे भरायचे आहे आणि सत्तेत राहायचं आहे. जनतेचे मुद्दे गेले उडत.

    almost 2 years

    आपले राजकारणी फक्त एकमेकांची कशी जिरवली हेच दाखवतात. यांना फक्त आपले खिसे भरायचे आहे आणि सत्तेत राहायचं आहे. जनतेचे मुद्दे गेले उडत.

  20. Anyone dealing with possessive spouse ?

    almost 2 years

    My wife speaks of freedom giving space etc, lately I noticed trends of her being doubtful with constant monitoring when ever she is not with me. It's a kind of wierd situation that I feel like she ...

‹ Prev 1 … 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account