IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. This happened a few minutes ago at Palavakkam Beach.

    almost 2 years

    A police constable approached a lady who was with her family, and the interaction escalated into a fight. The entire family retaliated against the officer, creating chaos on the beach. Within minut...

  2. Latest cleavage show by Disha 🥵

    almost 2 years

    Latest cleavage show by Disha 🥵

  3. Looking for used furniture

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for bedside table, a book shelf and a cabinet or small wardrobe.. Does any have any idea where can I get it in Vadodara? #askVadodara

  4. New year eve in front of a closed restaurant with my family.

    almost 2 years

    Booked a restaurant through dineout for dinner, closed down place with no-one picking a call. Swiggy apologises and gave me a 200₹ coupon that I have to use within 15 days on food orders. This is...

  5. Home buying & Black money

    almost 2 years

    In the process of buying a property. Builder asking for 25% money in black. After talking around, learnt this has been going on for years and years and has now become an integral part of buying a p...

  6. Can I post another post here asking for advice or help ? Or should I hesitate.

    almost 2 years

    I know I've been asking for a lot of help in this community, and I don’t want to make this Jaipur sub all about me. But honestly, I feel so much relief here because you all provide great solutions ...

  7. Have a great one everyone.

    almost 2 years

    Main toh sone chala

  8. I am looking for a group who can add me

    almost 2 years

    Actually the thing is that I don't have any friends for celebrating a new year I am looking for a group pose can add me so I am feeling very low down please yaar add me in your group

  9. While KVB as viraj was great i also feel Sriti deserves more praise for her acting in saubhagyavati bhava

    almost 2 years

    She played the roles really well

  10. Don’t drink and drive.

    almost 2 years

    Stay safe and avoid drinking and driving .. police checkpoints are set up all over the city. ( n out of city mostly on highways)

  11. Can anyone answer???

    almost 2 years

    Can anyone answer???

  12. Anyone from Pune police, whats the target ?

    almost 2 years

    Heard every year the commissioner sets a target like 2cr collection for new year’s eve. Whats the target this year ? Do you think you guys would achieve it ?

  13. Last walk of this year !

    almost 2 years

    Last walk of this year !

  14. Which one's more annoying, current one or amit ji from covid?

    almost 2 years

    Which one's more annoying, current one or amit ji from covid?

  15. It feels so exhausting now

    almost 2 years

    It is so upsetting to be a woman in a world where safety feels like a privilege instead of something everyone should have. It is frustrating to see people on Instagram use terms like "average femin...

  16. What happened to Overdrive?

    almost 2 years

    The most popular magazine of the past decade. I remember watching the show on CNBC TV18 and was even subscribed to the magazine for a year or two Their magazines aren’t so popular and aren’t too b...

  17. Kuch bhi puch lo regarding JEE MAINS last days ...

    almost 2 years

    I m Ex JEETARD. Currently doing bsc phy hons from Hindu college,DU and earning 25-30k₹ parttime. I m seriously here for ur help of any kind. Just ask me . I don't want upvotes just don't want anyo...

  18. Going to participate in the 1st OTB tournament of my life in a few weeks, and these types of games are giving me the confidence I need

    almost 2 years

    Going to participate in the 1st OTB tournament of my life in a few weeks, and these types of games are giving me the confidence I need

  19. Have we lost Virat Kohli to superstardom?

    almost 2 years

    1. His spin game has been poor since start of Wtc, he rarely survives more than 50 balls. It was only recent Ipl where he was playing sweep shots. Coaches have changed yet his issue is still there....

  20. To everyone spending New Year's alone – you're not alone

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I’ve seen a lot of posts about spending New Year's alone, and I just wanted to say – It’s just another day, and life is beautiful as it is. If you’re feeling down about it, remember ...

‹ Prev 1 … 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account