IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. My Engineering Friends, stop using the "StudyNotion" as your project in resume

    almost 2 years

    My Engineering Friends, stop using the "StudyNotion" as your project in resume

  2. Share Your 31st December Experience?

    almost 2 years

    Share Your 31st December Experience?

  3. Bahar thand , andar garam palak paneer

    almost 2 years

    Bahar thand , andar garam palak paneer

  4. Lets Spread Cheer in Coimbatore!

    almost 2 years

    Seeing this post and feeling alone today? No worries, you're not alone! [In honor of that](https://www.reddit.com/r/Coimbatore/comments/1hqghm4/its_okay_if_youre_not_celebrating_like_everyone/) I '...

  5. A unique name given by Ancient Persians to Punjab

    almost 2 years

    Persian Empire (Achaemenids), the first historical empire to conquer Punjab gave it a unique name that is recorded as **SATTAGYDIA** in Greek records, thats derived from Old Persian name **THATAGUŠ...

  6. Best books for PU L.L.B. (3 year) entrance exam 2025

    almost 2 years

    I am preparing for Panjab University’s 3 year L.L.B. program entrance exam 2025. Many people have recommended Universal’s guide but looking at the previous test questions this book hardly covers th...

  7. Help !

    almost 2 years

    Me and my friend are planning to visit Madurai for 2 days . We will reach madurai by 6 am and had planned to visit pazhamudhir solai temple before we check in at 12 pm at a hotel . My question is ...

  8. Urgently require a dog blood donor

    almost 2 years

    Sorry if this is not the correct forum, I'm trying to help my elderly friend. Her dog is badly in need of a blood donor. It being a holiday for the new year, she's experienced a lot of problems in ...

  9. Fixed Amount Stock SIP

    almost 2 years

    A request for the folks looking for a feature in Kite where you can create Stock baskets and then SIP on top of that. Currently, you can only do this based on quantity of shares/units per scrip in...

  10. കണ്ണൂർ മയ്യിലിൽ ഹൈന്ദവ ബിംബത്തെ യുവാക്കൾ അവഹേളിച്ചെന്ന് പരാതി. മയ്യിൽ വേളം മഹാഗണപതി ക്ഷേത്ര കുളത്തിന്‍റെ കവാടത്തിൽ സ്ഥാപിച്ച സ്ത്രീ രൂപമാണ് അവഹേളിക്കപ്പെട്ടത്. അശ്ലീലമായ രീതിയിൽ സ്ത്രീ രൂപത്തെ സ്പർശിക്കുന്ന വീഡിയോ സാമൂഹ്യ മാധ്യമങ്ങളിൽ പ്രചരിപ്പിക്കുകയും ചെയ്തു

    almost 2 years

    കണ്ണൂർ മയ്യിലിൽ ഹൈന്ദവ ബിംബത്തെ യുവാക്കൾ അവഹേളിച്ചെന്ന് പരാതി. മയ്യിൽ വേളം മഹാഗണപതി ക്ഷേത്ര കുളത്തിന്‍റെ കവാടത്തിൽ സ്ഥാപിച്ച സ്ത്രീ രൂപമാണ് അവഹേളിക്കപ്പെട്ടത്. അശ്ലീലമായ രീതിയിൽ സ്ത്രീ രൂപത്തെ സ്പർ...

  11. Witnessed a Brutal Accident to Start the New Year

    almost 2 years

    I was on my way from Kolathur to my office in Anna nagar. To reach anna nagar west, I had to go up Padi roundabout flyover and noticed that there was an unusual congestion in which the traffic didn...

  12. Dono hacker ek sath

    almost 2 years

    Dono hacker ek sath

  13. Need leads/contacts of PG/Flats in Mumbai.

    almost 2 years

    Hello! I'll be shifting from my hometown to Mumbai for work. I'd appreciate if you could help me with contacts for PGs or Flats in South Mumbai (preferably between Chruchgate and Andheri).

  14. Chintuuu skills 💯

    almost 2 years

    Chomu getting insecure

  15. I'll be an ideal boy from 2025

    almost 2 years

    P.S. Happy New Year everyone! May the coming year bring you joy and success! Wishing you a prosperous New Year filled with happiness.

  16. Any one from Migsun Ultimo?

    almost 2 years

    Like above

  17. Honda Elevate Black Edition Spied

    almost 2 years

    Source https://www.rushlane.com/new-honda-elevate-black-edition-spied-ahead-of-launch-12514963.html

  18. Scam alert: Beware of road rage scams in Narayanpura road

    almost 2 years

    Below message was forwarded in out society group about a scam. Note: the vehicle was KA registered. Hello everyone, just wanted to share a recent experience to raise awareness. Just a while ago, I...

  19. Finally crossed the magical milestone, lol.

    almost 2 years

    So, I finally got this beauty after a lot of thinking. And I'm the guy from this post. https://www.reddit.com/r/indianbikes/s/qPLKzlCIqb I know many will find my decision sceptical but hear out...

  20. Hey guys, can you help me with my Beauty and Wellness Services Survey? It would be of great help to insights from metro cities for my project. It would help me a lot and I thank those who completed the survey, it only takes two minutes.

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, can you help me with my Beauty and Wellness Services Survey? It would be of great help to insights from metro cities for my project. It would help me a lot and I thank those who completed...

‹ Prev 1 … 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account