IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Wedding photographers in Goa

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I am getting married in Goa in March. I am trying to find a good photographer/videographer in goa. Its going to be a small intimate wedding hence I don’t need an extravagant setup. Also its 2 ...

  2. Anyone has Royal Darbar biryani recipe???

    almost 2 years

    Or some what similar type of recipe??? Plz

  3. Yummy yummy food for afternoon

    almost 2 years

    Yummy yummy food for afternoon

  4. Sugarcane Juice Cart on Wheels as a Side-Hustle in Gachibowli - Seeking Advice

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! I'm a long-time lurker here, and I'm finally taking the plunge and posting. I'm a full-time SaaS marketer looking to start a side hustle – a sugarcane juice cart on wheels! Back in ...

  5. Blazers in mapusa

    almost 2 years

    Where can I get ready made blazers in mapusa?

  6. Legend retires!!

    almost 2 years

    Legend retires!!

  7. Do you trust someone with this recommendation?

    almost 2 years

    Do you trust someone with this recommendation?

  8. OP is Happy

    almost 2 years

    Got my first ever bike. Got a hement too, SMK. Planning to buy other riding gear this weekend.

  9. As the year comes to a close, what's your "2024 wrapped" for the year?

    almost 2 years

    Saw this on another sub, but decided to tweak it a bit here. Here's my wrapped! - Had a live in relationship that broke early in the year - started my own event management company - started a...

  10. How do content creators keep themselves motivated when this gets 600k views?

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/b7srkqu7y4ae1.png?width=592&format=png&auto=webp&s=89d084df2e701214c7b586a24e34bd67bef56c90 I mean I've watched it a dozen times at least. Meme but not really.

  11. सलाह ਸਲਾਹ

    almost 2 years

    Kal, yaani new year pe mamma ka birthday hai. Can you guys give me some suggestions as to place to visit to make her day special? She's my only parent and I want ki unhe kal boht achha feel ho. Ham...

  12. MSME exchange

    almost 2 years

    Funds coming in from zerodha, grow and other FIIS, hot stock among pre ipo deals

  13. Papanji kathikal at veli

    almost 2 years

    To your kind information the pappanji kathikal is not canceled it will be there at veli ground

  14. 'Rahul Gandhi flew to Vietnam amid mourning': BJP alleges 'contempt' for Manmohan Singh

    almost 2 years

    'Rahul Gandhi flew to Vietnam amid mourning': BJP alleges 'contempt' for Manmohan Singh

  15. आज मला समजले - संत बहिणाबाई आणि बहिणाबाई चौधरी ह्या दोन वेगळ्या व्यक्ती आहेत

    almost 2 years

    मी बर्‍याच वेळा बहिणाबाईंच्या काही सुरेख रचना ऐकल्या आहेत. पण आता मला confusion आहे की नक्की कोणत्या रचना कोणाच्या कोणी जाणकार रसिक यावर प्रकाश पाडू शकतो का? दोघांच्या रचनेंमधले साम्य व फरक

  16. A leopard was spotted on the Infosys Mysuru campus, prompting the company to implement a work-from-home arrangement for employees on December 31.

    almost 2 years

    A leopard was spotted on the Infosys Mysuru campus, prompting the company to implement a work-from-home arrangement for employees on December 31.

  17. Good breakfast places

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I’m searching for some REALLY GOOD breakfast places in or around Mumbai. Maybe something like nutcracker or pizza by the bay? If you know a place which is not similar but the breakfast is...

  18. What is the "open" from start up apps, i didn't install anything outside appstore. is it malicious?

    almost 2 years

    What is the "open" from start up apps, i didn't install anything outside appstore. is it malicious?

  19. Places to Enjoy the First Sunrise.

    almost 2 years

    New to the City. Please suggest some places to enjoy the New Year's first Sunrise. Ideally within a 30 km radius from Ajwa-Vaghodia Chowkdi region. TIA.

  20. Explain to me like I am 5.

    almost 2 years

    Why do you guys believe in bitcoin. Why is it worth so much or anything at all. To my understanding Its literally just big random numbers on a screen. It doesn’t produce anything or accomplish anyt...

‹ Prev 1 … 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account