IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Balewadi or Hinjewadi?

    almost 2 years

    I (from Mumbai) and my fiance (from Nagpur) will be shifting to Pune next year after wedding. We have two options for 2bhk rented flat - Balewadi (just behind Westside) and Hinjewadi (VPT Leonara s...

  2. Any good dermatologist in Navi Mumbai

    almost 2 years

    I have dandruff issue and my face is filled with small pimples and good dermatologist here In Navi Mumbai ? I do have one but it’s in Bombay so it’s hectic to there every other week

  3. Kiara Advani

    almost 2 years

    Kiara Advani

  4. Idk what people think of it, but i loved this movie.

    almost 2 years

    Idk what people think of it, but i loved this movie.

  5. What's this fancy ahh Nexon

    almost 2 years

    Apologies for the shoddy camera quality

  6. State of things (diagram)

    almost 2 years

    State of things (diagram)

  7. Join our Discord Server!

    almost 2 years

    # [https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5](https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5) Discord is cool!

  8. The Entitlement is crazy

    almost 2 years

    My personal opinion but what does she care agar bandi ne apni engagement me party makeup karwa liya? Its her day its her choice whatever kinda makeup she wants to do. Saying she feels cheated and t...

  9. Guys are they legit? Is it ok to transfer money?

    almost 2 years

    Guys are they legit? Is it ok to transfer money?

  10. Jaipur police tricked me into Bribing.

    almost 2 years

    I am not from Jaipur. I was driving a non-Jaipur number car. There is a small cut before Sanganer Puliya on Tonk road, I think Kalyan nagar cut. I was in the middle of the road and the light cha...

  11. I can't afford therapy, porn isn't good for mind, so i watch this, again and again!

    almost 2 years

    I can't afford therapy, porn isn't good for mind, so i watch this, again and again!

  12. Indian toilets are better as a woman

    almost 2 years

    bruhhhh….these public places be having western toilets plus these women not maintaining the cleanliness…thr is legit pee on the seats,atimes even period blood drops on the mfing seats and u gotta s...

  13. Anyone form Navi Mumbai available to hangout tonight? At the seawoods mall? Dm

    almost 2 years

    Anyone form Navi Mumbai available to hangout tonight? At the seawoods mall? Dm

  14. Been counting down to monetizing my channel. They just move the goalposts.

    almost 2 years

    Been counting down to monetizing my channel. They just move the goalposts.

  15. Aari Tari staff misbehaving with my relatives.

    almost 2 years

    Hello all, As stated in the title, my maasi ji visited Jaipur from Faridabad for some wedding shopping for her daughter's wedding. They bought a few dresses from Aari Tari, Johri Bazar. They notice...

  16. Need BBQ supplies, any one knows shops to purchase?

    almost 2 years

    Dear Kudalathakkalu, Sorry if this is not appropriate post for this sub. I need following supplies for a small party: - Charcoal - Grill preferably one that can be kept on top of stone - net - ...

  17. Heartfelt moments from Aaliyah Kashyap’s registered marriage ceremony. The way her father, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, lovingly placed the dupatta on her head is truly beautiful. ✨

    almost 2 years

    Heartfelt moments from Aaliyah Kashyap’s registered marriage ceremony. The way her father, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, lovingly placed the dupatta on her head is truly beautiful. ✨

  18. Please Help!!!!

    almost 2 years

    i am 26 tard and got into wrong coaching and wasted my half 11th literrally im not able to understand what to do like i want to study but i can't at end of day i regret for not studying my complet...

  19. God forsaken place filled with the worst people anyone can come across

    almost 2 years

    I have been living here 2 years and not once have had a pleasant experience. The scum of the earth are the self righteous owners here! I have lived in 4 flats and all my interactions have been horr...

  20. Can anybody tell what happened at the Rakhi Sawant episode ?

    almost 2 years

    Can anybody tell what happened at the Rakhi Sawant episode ?

‹ Prev 1 … 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account