IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Has anyone else noticed that inexperienced founders are poor at documentation?

    almost 2 years

    My experience is from meeting a couple people on YC cofounder matching/online, who are looking for a dev (me) to join their b2b idea. We talk, they have an idea, and talked to a few or couple poten...

  2. When Vice President Trump tries to tell President Musk he’s in charge

    almost 2 years

    When Vice President Trump tries to tell President Musk he’s in charge

  3. Going nuts trying to add a printer

    almost 2 years

    We have 2 older printers, a Canon MX-490 for color and a Brother HL-5740DW for monochrome and 2 sided printing. When I acquired them I just connected them via USB cables to my iMac 27 and shared t...

  4. How do I get NAS to show up in Locations list?

    almost 2 years

    I have 2 NAS servers at home... and 1 of them always appears in the locations list, while the other does not. When I connect with go to server, the other one appears to, but is gone again after a ...

  5. Want to have conversation with a beer with my female friend

    almost 2 years

    Suggest a place in Thane Kalyan Dombivali where i can talk to my female friend with a beer and music on a friday night

  6. Best school in Vadodara?

    almost 2 years

    I’m a Tejas Vidyalaya Alumni, thinking about the best school for my kid in(CBSE or International board) Can you please share the best school for CBSE in Vadodara? And fees if you know During my ...

  7. Long Night Walk

    almost 2 years

    Long Night Walk

  8. Apple magic mouse 2 repair.

    almost 2 years

    Is it possible to repair the apple magic mouse 2? It connects via bluetooth but the cursor doesn't move.

  9. Anyone in patna who doing software business or startup

    almost 2 years

    I'm looking for people who are trying to build software business in patna. I'm software developer, just stated software business.

  10. Meet-up place like this in Surat

    almost 2 years

    Meet-up place like this in Surat

  11. Looking for Co-Founder/Mentor: Experienced Game Dev Seeking to Start a Studio

    almost 2 years

    Hi Everyone! I'm a Technical Artist with over six years of experience across AAA, mobile, and AR/VR game development. I possess a strong foundation in production methodologies, including Agile, a...

  12. Travel to Coimbatore

    almost 2 years

    Hello, My wife and I are going to be visiting Coimbatore in late February. We are American. We will be going to a wedding for my wife's friend. We have never been to India let alone Coimbatore. Is ...

  13. Time for Fadnavis to fulfil promises & prove his commitment to Vidarbha: Patole | Nagpur News - Times of India

    almost 2 years

    Time for Fadnavis to fulfil promises & prove his commitment to Vidarbha: Patole | Nagpur News - Times of India

  14. Backpack Suggetions?

    almost 2 years

    I'm going to Thiruvananthapuram(trivandrum) for 4 days next month. I need a backpack to fit 3 days clothes +1 clothes for safety, And a space for water bottle, medicine and extra space left over to...

  15. Any less crowded, clean beaches near Kalyan/Thane/Mumbai for a chill day out?

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! 👋 I’m planning a chill day out with friends and we’re looking for some good spots to hang out. Specifically: * Clean, less crowded beaches near Kalyan, Thane, or Mumbai. * A place w...

  16. Trivandrum football scenes?

    almost 2 years

    I want to play football here in trivandrum, is there any group which goes to a turf or playground where I can go and play football. If you know anybody who plays or wants to play then tag me will ...

  17. Samay being Samay brought balraj's father on panel to make it an aged panel😭

    almost 2 years

    Samay being Samay brought balraj's father on panel to make it an aged panel😭

  18. Why can’t I walk dad?

    almost 2 years

    Why can’t I walk dad?

  19. 10 Years Later: Struggling between startup dreams and stability

    almost 2 years

    **TL;DR:** I’m a technical founder who, after a decade of side projects and pivots, now runs a small digital platform making about $200/month. It barely covers costs and requires freelancers. I’m t...

  20. Op is officially jobless.

    almost 2 years

    Yesterday was my lwd and I’m now taking a break for a few weeks to spend quality time w the fam. Day 1 of not having to wake up early for majduri felt good 😭. Gonna savour each day before I’m back ...

‹ Prev 1 … 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account