IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. YouTube ads are ruining content

    almost 2 years

    I know this has been posted a million times, but I used to love listening to music or long podcasts on YouTube while doing other things and it consistently will cut off a video mid-song or mid-sent...

  2. Missing Site Icon in SERPs

    almost 2 years

    Has anyone experienced the sudden loss of their website icon in the Google search results? One of my clients’ sites has suddenly reverted to a default grey globe icon. My developer is stumped. Noth...

  3. Any advice or help would mean alot.

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I hope this post reaches someone who can help or guide me. I’m a student studying Economics, and life has been really difficult since my father lost his job last year. We’ve exhausted...

  4. nainital view point (uttarakhand beauty).

    almost 2 years

    nainital view point (uttarakhand beauty).

  5. BIRTHDAY Hey Lucknow ke Nawab so basically mera birthday hai next week so I’m just finding such a good place to celebrate my birthday peacefully So suggest me some good restaurants or other place don’t suggest me (Summit building) 😂 i had a lot of problems there i don’t want a mess on my birthday

    almost 2 years

    So

  6. Mumbai: 44-year-old man held by Dongri Police with cocaine worth Rs 4.70 crore

    almost 2 years

    Mumbai: 44-year-old man held by Dongri Police with cocaine worth Rs 4.70 crore

  7. Can’t eject external drives. Can’t add them to spotlight privacy list

    almost 2 years

    I can’t eject any of my 6 external drives. All of them say something is accessing them. Relaunching finder doesn’t work. Logging out and back in doesn’t work. Restarting doesn’t work. In the past w...

  8. Democrat Who Beat Out AOC For Top Oversight Job Violated Federal Insider Trading and Conflicts-of-Interest Law, Report Claims

    almost 2 years

    Democrat Who Beat Out AOC For Top Oversight Job Violated Federal Insider Trading and Conflicts-of-Interest Law, Report Claims

  9. Found this on Quora."Why do Biharis pass in all competitive exams like IPS and IIT?"

    almost 2 years

    I asked the same question to my dad. My dad explained the whole thing about it. I will tell you. My father started like:- When I used to travel by train from my city to another city for work in...

  10. Anyone else get a ton of space back after updating to 15.2?

    almost 2 years

    Just wondering—I've had 15.2 installed for a few days on my M1 Macbook Air, and I just noticed that I now have about 60GB more space than I did before. I always regret having only gotten the 256GB ...

  11. Anyone else feeling FOMO from the BTC bull run

    almost 2 years

    As BTC crosses 107k today, I can’t help but feel stupid and useless as I watch it go up thousands of dollars every day. I know the answers are going to be ‘it doesn’t matter’ and ‘there is always g...

  12. It has been played (hona hi tha)

    almost 2 years

    Guys it has happened, the victim card has been played 👏👏👏 And uno reverse bhi Pic Credits: @theindianidot from instagram

  13. Should I study from him?

    almost 2 years

    Please batado bhai 🙏

  14. Help us out please

    almost 2 years

    So we are a group of 3 girls, college freshers planning to go to Shimla from chd on 28 or 29th december. We don't know how to take a bus or how to travel, we are planning one day trip , so we don't...

  15. Chief guest

    almost 2 years

    Is this the best we could do?

  16. By 2050, Tamil Nadu residents could spend most of the year in thermal discomfort: study

    almost 2 years

    By 2050, Tamil Nadu residents could spend most of the year in thermal discomfort: study

  17. Oddly specific and invasive?

    almost 2 years

    Oddly specific and invasive?

  18. Why is everything so damn costly !!!

    almost 2 years

    Been to nagpur the first time for my sisters job joining thinking it of a calm peaceful city with a decent cost of living but my mind was blown just by the sheer amount of charges hotels charge per...

  19. What are your thoughts on Pune Traffic Police?

    almost 2 years

    They tend to target and rob common people like us when there's retards not following signals, driving on the wrong side of the road, driving on footpaths, etc. And the way to talk to you is very di...

  20. I can't 😂😭😭

    almost 2 years

    Dee🤣

‹ Prev 1 … 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account