IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Why is Kissing akin to a social blasphemy in this country?

    almost 2 years

    And should this label go away for good? In fact did hating kissing became the general zeitgeist of the region since centuries?

  2. HSRP Number plate.

    almost 2 years

    ਪਰਸੋਂ ਸਵੇਰੇ ਦਿਨ 24 ਦਸੰਬਰ ਨੂੰ ਹਾਈ ਸਿਕਿਯੋਰਿਟੀ ਰਜਿਸਟ੍ਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਪਲੇਟ ਲਗਵਾਣੀ ਹੈ। ਫ਼ੀਸ ਭਰਨਾ ਤੇ ਅੱਪੁਆਇਟਮੇਂਟ ਬੁੱਕ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ। ਬੱਸ ਇਕੋ ਇਕ ਗੱਲ ਨੀ ਪੱਲੇ ਪੈ ਰਹੀ ਕਿ ਲੇ ਕੇ ਕਿ ਜਾਣਾ ਪਏਗਾ ਪਲੇਟ ਲਗਵਾਉਣ ਵੇਲੇ। ਕੋਈ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦੇ...

  3. New year camping?

    almost 2 years

    Hello yzag vaasulara... M planning to head to the agency(aruku valley , paderu) for new years. Basic plan is to take some camping essentials and stay near aruku or paderu for a night. I know some ...

  4. ‘Improper and incomplete understanding’: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat slams atrocities committed in the name of Dharma

    almost 2 years

    ‘Improper and incomplete understanding’: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat slams atrocities committed in the name of Dharma

  5. Taj Mahal E-tickets

    almost 2 years

    I had a doubt regarding e-tickets: I have booked tickets for 5 people from ASI website and they have the same Identity number for Identity type "others". Is this a bug? Will I be allowed inside wi...

  6. How did the telugu population in tamil nadu get very assimilated into the tamil culture ?

    almost 2 years

    I was asking it because i was shocked seeing a stat saying that almost 10-20% of tamil nadu's population was people was made up of people who are of telugu heritage yet how have they got so assimil...

  7. I wonder what they were doing here 🤔

    almost 2 years

    I wonder what they were doing here 🤔

  8. Does Ranchi RPO accept Digilocker for offline passport application?

    almost 2 years

    I need to re-issue my passport, but I don't currently possess my matriculation certificate. The site shows it is the only acceptable document to apply for non-ecr category. I have applied offline f...

  9. I agree with Arpit Bala

    almost 2 years

    As a South Indian who doesn't speak and understand a lot of Hindi and who has a broken Hindi accent, I kinda feel arpit was right to say the things he said cuz keshav literally said that "Indians a...

  10. Got the delivery of Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2024 ZXi+ AGS variant today

    almost 2 years

    Got the delivery of Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2024 ZXi+ AGS variant today

  11. Maha Kumbh. Need help with planning itinerary to kumbh. How to get rooms ?? Will hotel room be available or we have to book tents. Should it be done in advance or we can go there and find

    almost 2 years

    Maha Kumbh. Need help with planning itinerary to kumbh. How to get rooms ?? Will hotel room be available or we have to book tents. Should it be done in advance or we can go there and find

  12. Urgent Requirement. - data entry job.

    almost 2 years

    Remote role. Remuneration - 15k INR pm Working hours: 8 hours a day. Holidays as per US calendar. Candidates must have 1. A decently working desktop/laptop. 2. Access to good speed internet 3....

  13. Good hair salon for men

    almost 2 years

    I am back in the city after a long time and i am not sure if ny last barber can do a decent job anymore, i did see him he literally didn’t understand what i wanted so i backed out! Suggest good place.

  14. Whats not to love about the Cheetah / SA 315B Lama

    almost 2 years

    Whats not to love about the Cheetah / SA 315B Lama

  15. Vote 2025?

    almost 2 years

    Aap sab 2025 bihar election mein kis ko vote denge? Sab dekhne aur soche ke baad bihar ke liye kaun sa CM best rahega jo bihar ko aage le kar jaye sab state ki barabri pe.

  16. Bihar is on a sports gold rush. Rs 680 cr budget, big-ticket events, hunt for Olympians

    almost 2 years

    Bihar is on a sports gold rush. Rs 680 cr budget, big-ticket events, hunt for Olympians

  17. Regarding fee payment

    almost 2 years

    Hey.. I had done my graduation in IIT kgp and 30 th Dec I have convocation. But I haven't completed paying total fee and convocation fee. And I am not able to attend for convocation also . I would ...

  18. [Hiring] Virtual Assistant for US Process (Night Shift, Work From Home)

    almost 2 years

    [Hiring] Virtual Assistant for US Process (Night Shift, Work From Home)

  19. Christmas hangout

    almost 2 years

    Anyone up for a fun Chris eve? Plan is we'll roam randomly at places like church , malls , take good pics,and eat loads of good food. Been looking for new friends and this is the best day for it...

  20. “Put the Presidency in the basket or it gets the loss again” - Elon a few months ago

    almost 2 years

    “Put the Presidency in the basket or it gets the loss again” - Elon a few months ago

‹ Prev 1 … 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account