IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Matix fertilisers will be investing 7500 crore rupees to double urea production at its existing facility in panagarh industrial park.

    almost 2 years

    Source: https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/agri-business/matix-fertilisers-to-invest-7500-crore-to-double-urea-production-capacity/article69004107.ece

  2. Relieving Notice to 4 Employees by IT company in Chandigarh

    almost 2 years

    My company has given notice to 4 senior Employees saying that we don't have much work. On the other side the boss says in every meeting that we are doing good. It is really very confusing situatio...

  3. MBP battery issue

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/ljwief5drq8e1.png?width=752&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ead2a491acfdad2ba1c4ec6ac468b2ac47c9aaa but my battery is draining fast max is like 2 hrs with only 5 chrome tabs open ...

  4. This is one of the funniest videos for me in cricket! Everything from the scream to the stretchers coming out lmao.

    almost 2 years

    This is one of the funniest videos for me in cricket! Everything from the scream to the stretchers coming out lmao.

  5. Anyone free for playing Badminton (Ghansoli/KK)

    almost 2 years

    So me any my friend is playing badminton in public garden , it is having court which is free, if anyone is from ghansoli Or koperkherne can come to play, garden is in koperkherne near talav. If an...

  6. Auto driver arrested for extorting ₹3,500 from US student

    almost 2 years

    Auto driver arrested for extorting ₹3,500 from US student

  7. Today marks 20 Years of Raincoat

    almost 2 years

    Today marks 20 Years of Raincoat

  8. Any business owner here?

    almost 2 years

    I run a tech agency and we create custom websites and application for businesses at budget friendly price. I can share our previous works with you.

  9. MediaTek has unveiled Dimensity 8400 chipset, designed to bring flagship-level performance to mid-range smartphones

    almost 2 years

    MediaTek has unveiled Dimensity 8400 chipset, designed to bring flagship-level performance to mid-range smartphones

  10. Hii guys, I need help from only noida🙏🏻

    almost 2 years

    Hey if you are using airtel wifi then your small time can help me out from a problem. You are getting wifi bill receipt every month and i need the last page of that receipt only last page There i...

  11. Guess the location, super easy it is

    almost 2 years

    It's a location in Jodhpur Rajasthan, guess where it is.

  12. New as a co-founder - any advice?

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone I was offered a partnership with a new startup still working on its MVP. My participation will be my time and experience in my field. I will not invest any money from my side. I...

  13. Shame on these people. Glorifying militants by calling them army and freedom fighter and that too with the supplies of USA 🤦🤦

    almost 2 years

    Shame on these people. Glorifying militants by calling them army and freedom fighter and that too with the supplies of USA 🤦🤦

  14. This decision was based on the interpretation of Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), which specifies that rape involves a woman, implying a living individual. This ruling has sparked significant public and legal debate, with calls for reforms to address such gaps in the law. Many legal expe

    almost 2 years

    This decision was based on the interpretation of Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), which specifies that rape involves a woman, implying a living individual. This ruling has sparked signif...

  15. Want to start a solar power company

    almost 2 years

    I want to quit my 9-5 job and ultimately start a business down the line, solar power setup on a large scale. I have contacts in government for contracts but before that I want to understand more ab...

  16. I guess they really needed that $400...for eggs.

    almost 2 years

    I guess they really needed that $400...for eggs.

  17. An app for keeping screens/monitors in order?

    almost 2 years

    I use my MacBook docked at my desk with a monitor and iPad 3 screen setup, but I also use it on the go as a laptop. Every time I reconnect to the desk monitors, the they are all out of order and do...

  18. What to do when you see public exhibitionism?

    almost 2 years

    Tonight (around 10.30pm), I took my friend to the medical store near medical college to get some medicine. While I was waiting by my scooter, I noticed this old man sleeping on the doorstep of a bu...

  19. CBI court holds 3 former Punjab cops guilty in 32-year-old fake encounter case

    almost 2 years

    Jagdeep Singh Makhan and Gurnam Singh Pali were killed in a fake encounter by a Punjab Police team led by Gurbachan Singh on November 30, 1992.

  20. Need ideas for a road trip... 2 hours of driving one side along with Some lunch n then head back to gurgaon.

    almost 2 years

    Thinking of planning this mid week.

‹ Prev 1 … 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account