IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. UP Woman Reunites With Family 49 Years After She Went Missing At Fair

    almost 2 years

    UP Woman Reunites With Family 49 Years After She Went Missing At Fair https://www.ndtv.com/cities/up-woman-reunites-with-family-49-years-after-she-went-missing-at-fair-7342878

  2. Dear Keralites, if you were to relocate to some other district of Keralam, which one would it be and why?!

    almost 2 years

    ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿง

  3. What is happening in Gurgaon ๐Ÿ˜…

    almost 2 years

    It is raining like... Some one is heartbroken โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ #gurgaonrainfall

  4. Notes app no longer opening?

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys been ahving a problem for the past few days. Restarted the computer multiple times but to no avail. The app is just not opening. Started after the update 15.2. Any ideas on how to fix? ...

  5. Photos At A Car Meet

    almost 2 years

    Photos At A Car Meet

  6. Moving to Coimbatore

    almost 2 years

    Like the title states, I'm moving to coimbatore in a couple of months for work and as a female, I wanted to know what are the reliable transportation apps. P.s. I can comfortably converse in tamil...

  7. Looking for info on this course: "EC61066"

    almost 2 years

    Hey all, Im trying to find info for the course "EC61066: ADAPTIVE SYSTEMS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING", specifically, its syllabus. ERP won't show any detailed information for this course for some reaso...

  8. BSE Moves as Expected: Analyzing the Next Key Support Zone

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/n4d8g2kz7d9e1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d531861801b52417dbbbaebed1c082991fa61709 On December 20, I shared my analysis on BSE, anticipating a short-term downsid...

  9. Yeh kesa mausam hora hai? Fog bhi hai, sun bhi hai, baarish bhi hori hai ๐Ÿฅถ

    almost 2 years

    Yeh kesa mausam hora hai? Fog bhi hai, sun bhi hai, baarish bhi hori hai ๐Ÿฅถ

  10. Tez barish + maggie โค๏ธ

    almost 2 years

    Tez barish + maggie โค๏ธ

  11. Need Used Maruti Hatchback

    almost 2 years

    I need a Maruti Hatchback preferably Alto K10, 800 or Celerio near Haldwani and Rudrapur is preferred. I prefer to buy locally from direct owners rather than dealers or online platforms like Spinny...

  12. Watched Marco Last Night

    almost 2 years

    Watched Marco heard people comparing it with Animal, It should be compared with Kill. Animal is no where close to this level of Violence

  13. Oh, Delhi, what do I do with this love-hate relationship of ours? Do I surrender to your charms, or do I resist your allure?

    almost 2 years

    Oh, Delhi, what do I do with this love-hate relationship of ours? Do I surrender to your charms, or do I resist your allure?

  14. Where tf is the Central TimeTable for 2024-2025 Spring?

    almost 2 years

    All I can find is the 2024-2025 AUTUMN time table in ERP. What am I doing wrong? I need the time table to pick my electives properly

  15. Removing localized versions of a website. What should i take in mind?

    almost 2 years

    I want to delete some localized versions of my website. Let's say .com/pt, .com/es, .com/fi and .com/it The international version is about 2000 pages long. However, these localizations are about 5...

  16. Why do many people think of North people, especially men as aggressive whereas East and South ones as submissive and calm respectively?

    almost 2 years

    Many people offline and online think of North people as aggressive and loud especially men (Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, UP etc) and blame them a lot whereas East and South ones are seen as submissive a...

  17. I need a mentor for neet

    almost 2 years

    Agar kisi ke recently year's mein neet crack kiya hai with a good rank ...they can text me here or contact me on telegram id -@Fucked_up_since_2004 ...๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

  18. Monica speaks up about Fae blocking her.

    almost 2 years

    Do you think she's telling the truth? What're your opinions/speculations as to why they blocked her? Also, what are your experiences with fae beauty?

  19. Reminder for tomorrow's meetup!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

    almost 2 years

    Reminder for tomorrow's meetup!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

  20. Ok so guys drop the best new year parties you peeps will be going to in Mangalore and Udupi area.

    almost 2 years

    I had to go goa but can't unfortunately. What are some of the best events happening in Mangalore and manipal. Beach side techno parties or nice music festivals. What is the mood of this sub and whe...

‹ Prev 1 … 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account