IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. RIP Dr. Manmohan Singh One of the finest economist of the world.

    almost 2 years

    Dr. Manmohan Singh One of the finest economist of the world who also played a major role in Economic Reforms of 1991. Few of his achievements are: 1. Right to Information Act 2005 2. Right to wo...

  2. Issue printing to pdf file from MS Word.

    almost 2 years

    For whatever reason, the federal court system will not accept pdf files created by MS Word (16.92) on my Mac (14.3). It used to, but will not as of about a month ago. My state court system has no...

  3. Need suggestions

    almost 2 years

    Planning to visit agra next week.... Would love to hear some good food spots that are sort of hidden gems to the city.

  4. I need a doraemon....

    almost 2 years

    I have friends , i have family, i have almost everything.... But I am always lonely. I prefer being alone sometimes but endo bhaiya it's like i never get peace. Eeroju i was watching Doraemon and c...

  5. Will there be holiday tomorrow ( national mourning)

    almost 2 years

    As former prime minister respected dr Manmohan Singh passed away

  6. confused need advice Hello my dear redditors.... yes i got into a serious problem ig.....need to sort it out within new year. yes....i have a confessed a girl at my clg final year at the time of exams...she just smiled and moved on....and i also felt happy that i have confessed ..and years gone...

    almost 2 years

    Hello my dear redditors.... yes i got into a serious problem ig.....need to sort it out within new year. yes....i have a confessed a girl at my clg final year at the time of exams...she just smil...

  7. Former PM Manmohan Singh Passes Away, breathed his last in Delhi AIIMS. Rip sir.

    almost 2 years

    Former PM Manmohan Singh Passes Away, breathed his last in Delhi AIIMS. Rip sir.

  8. Breadth Course : Mahima Raina

    almost 2 years

    Please comment if you ever took any course earlier taken by Mahima Raina. I want to know about grading scene.

  9. OP KO KOI BACHA LO

    almost 2 years

    OP KO KOI BACHA LO

  10. Is this action even legal ?

    almost 2 years

    Is this action even legal ?

  11. Need Expert SEO Guidance for My Small Business Online Store

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m a small business owner who has recently launched an online store on Webador UK. My website focuses on selling vegan, cruelty-free, and chemical-free powdered face masks. I’m not a ...

  12. Assam police apprehends, pushes back five illegal Bangladeshi nationals

    almost 2 years

    Assam police apprehends, pushes back five illegal Bangladeshi nationals

  13. Looking for a writer and editor in VDN/Nearby

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I have created content in past and have some learnings, but could never pursue full time with job and continuous relocations. But now since I have finally moved to Jaipur, I am looking to form ...

  14. I don't know what to do

    almost 2 years

    So this happened with me recently when one of my guy friend(been friends with him for almost 5+ years now) sent me a very dirty text one night expecting me to revert to that in the same way. But I ...

  15. What's the one thing about Hyderabad you miss.

    almost 2 years

    This climate here is making me nostalgic and I just want to ask the people around here, Whats the one thing you miss about Hyd, also include, What's the one thing you want to change if you had a ch...

  16. Malhizabeth shaming drugstore makeup!?!?!

    almost 2 years

    Malhizabeth shaming drugstore makeup!?!?!

  17. Goodbye starlink

    almost 2 years

    Goodbye starlink

  18. ക്രിസ്മസിന് കോളടിച്ച് ബെവ്കോ; രണ്ട് ദിവസം കൊണ്ട് നടന്നത് 152 കോടിയുടെ മദ്യവിൽപന

    almost 2 years

    ക്രിസ്മസിന് കോളടിച്ച് ബെവ്കോ; രണ്ട് ദിവസം കൊണ്ട് നടന്നത് 152 കോടിയുടെ മദ്യവിൽപന

  19. Need suggestions for new investment ideas

    almost 2 years

    # I recently received a salary hike and am considering increasing my investment contributions. I would appreciate your guidance on how to optimize my portfolio. My current monthly income is ₹1.2L...

  20. Aur kya-kya dekhna baki hai? Context: guests for Convocation’24

    almost 2 years

    Prof P Khosla, irrespective of all controversies, is at least our own; an alumnus and academic leader. But a prof of Ayush and spiritual guru for convocation speech at a leading tech varsity? Come on!

‹ Prev 1 … 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account