IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Same with you all?

    almost 2 years

    The power cuts! I live in colony near city station and the amount of power cuts is insane like from 10 am to 6pm they don't provide electricity for even like an hour they just cut it for idk what r...

  2. Stay Safe: Avoid Late Night Travel on 31st December and Early Morning 1st January

    almost 2 years

    As we approach New Year’s Eve, I’d like to remind everyone to prioritize safety while celebrating. Cities like Mumbai, Pune, and others often see a surge in drunk driving incidents and accidents du...

  3. ‘Anora’ Crossover ‘Animal’. Would you agree, that’s how an Acceptable Rage is plotted in a movie?

    almost 2 years

    I watched ‘Anora’ last night. Sean Baker did it in such a simple manner showing the Rage so beautifully and acceptable.I had a crossover thought that ‘Animal’ could’ve been made in a simple plot to...

  4. Good local car mechanics

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest some good local car mechanics preferably for Volkswagen. It is a little urgent. Thanks!

  5. Where can I get Veal? Preferably in Kottayam.

    almost 2 years

    I'd appreciate it if someone could help me find a butcher who sells veal meat! Preferably someone who can do custom orders (different cuts and parts). Someone from r/kottayamm said Lulu and Sylcon...

  6. Is anyone coming to Toronto from Kochi or anywhere this month or January?

    almost 2 years

    Is anyone going to Toronto from Kochi or anywhere this month or January?

  7. Sir Siraj Richards

    almost 2 years

    Sir Siraj Richards

  8. I just want God to stop these fools from ruining our traditional dishes with their cheesy nonsense

    almost 2 years

    I just want God to stop these fools from ruining our traditional dishes with their cheesy nonsense

  9. Gurgaon in next 5 years

    almost 2 years

    Will Gurgaon reach Bengaluru's level in the next five years? While the infrastructure seems better, the key concern is the weather. I’ve noticed that many companies are migrating to Hyderabad and...

  10. Diversifying my portfolio

    almost 2 years

    I currently have 2 SIP's Parag parikh flexi cap - 5k Icici prudential bluechip - 5k I want to invest 10k monthly in addition to this and was wondering which mf to choose as to diversify my portfol...

  11. 👿😈

    almost 2 years

    👿😈

  12. Would you be friends with someone who has friend zoned you?

    almost 2 years

    If someone rejected your feelings, would you still be friends with them? Why or why not?

  13. Do not use BSNL Broadband [A Rant about BSNL Broadband]

    almost 2 years

    In our home, we were using Railwire for the past 1-2 years, but about 4 months ago, we switched to BSNL from Railwire Broadband connection because that was the only way to get retail access to a LA...

  14. Dating

    almost 2 years

    Anyone interested in dating

  15. Property Registration Bribe in Blr

    almost 2 years

    Hi All, I am planning to buy a flat in bangalore. Each builder I visited is asking me to keep cash handy during registration as a bribe for registration office. And it's around 35000. It feels bad...

  16. is there a zudio store in z square? where else are it’s other stores in kanpur?

    almost 2 years

    also has there winter

  17. Coffe cig

    almost 2 years

    Anyone up for coffe or chai with some cigg in morning cold breeze and this rainy weather

  18. 19-Year-Old Woman Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Teen Boy in Karnataka | Kochi News - Times of India

    almost 2 years

    19-Year-Old Woman Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Teen Boy in Karnataka | Kochi News - Times of India

  19. Long term two wheeler parking

    almost 2 years

    Guys, is there any place where I can park a scooter safely for a few months?

  20. Decryption keys dena boolna mat

    almost 2 years

    Decryption keys dena boolna mat

‹ Prev 1 … 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account