IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath roaming with hate-monger Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati in Maha Kumbh. Yati has multiple hate-speech cases registered against him and is out on bail. He has previously made derogatory comments about women politicians as well.

    over 1 year

    Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath roaming with hate-monger Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati in Maha Kumbh. Yati has multiple hate-speech cases registered against him and is out on bail. He has previousl...

  2. The garbage collector takes 150 per house, is it normal?

    over 1 year

    So I live around Kondapur and the garbage man comes once in a couple of months and demands ₹150 per month or else he stops taking the garbage from outside the house. Today I didn't check and real...

  3. Seeking Recommendations for the Best Neurology Doctor in Chennai (Cost-Friendly)

    over 1 year

    Hi everyone, I’m looking for recommendations for the best neurology doctor in Chennai for my father (M64). We are seeking someone who is highly skilled and experienced in neurology but also offers...

  4. Mumbai Malad Builder (Mauli Pride) harassing families with no electricity last 4 days and sending goons to threaten life if any complaint goes to RERA

    over 1 year

    The Mumbai Malad Builder (Mauli Pride) started building 2 new towers less than 10 meter near the old A & B towers, which wasn't in the initial plan (while hundreds paid over 1 crore for the old tow...

  5. I will be making a community for drone flyers in Odisha so be tuned. Jai Jagganath!

    over 1 year

    A community about drones and will be a subreddit of this! Drone flyers in Odisha, be tuned to my profile!

  6. I quit. JEE 2025.

    over 1 year

    Mock score: 4/300, Screen Time everyday: 14-16 hrs, Dropper Books pade hai pachas. Nayi wali kushbo abhi tak nahi gayi. 3 saal se 3 subject ke 3 notebooks, 30% bhi complete nahi hue. 10th boards m...

  7. ખેંચ માટે દોરી ૬ તાર લેવી જોઈએ કે ૯ તાર?

    over 1 year

    બસ ટાઈટલ. કઈક સારું સજેસ્ટ કરો ભાઈઓ.

  8. Procedure to renew passport in Bangalore without any address proof of here.

    over 1 year

    Can we renew our passport of other state in Bangalore? What documents will I need and will they consider rent agreement and gas cylinder bill as address proof? If it helps I have my Bank account t...

  9. Bloodbath on Monday?

    over 1 year

    Many are predicting that Monday will be a bloodbath for Nifty50. What are your thoughts, and what options are you holding or planning to buy, and why? Edit1: Please share any news that supports or...

  10. Looking for ladies PG in perumbavoor!!

    over 1 year

    Need a budget friendly Ladies pg near perumbavoor. I made a promise to my crush that I would find her a good PG, should be within a budget of under 5k including food. Please help me out guys i rea...

  11. Very thoughtful /s

    over 1 year

    Very thoughtful /s

  12. Honest review on banking academy and examshala Institute

    over 1 year

    Please koi btao do.. Google utni helpful nahi lag rahi... Kaisa padhate hai n students kitne hai dono jagah..

  13. Should i study from CAD CAM GURU?

    over 1 year

    I want to learn CAD softwares and I am looking for CAD classes. I looked for classes online and found plenty of classes but how can I get to know if the class is good and the placement will also be...

  14. In a gruesome incident, Two Hindu cousin sisters were mowed down with a loader van by Gulzar and Salman after they protested against molestation. While one girl died on the spot, the other sustained injuries. Both accused arrested. Locals demand bulldozer action & death penalty

    over 1 year

    In a gruesome incident, Two Hindu cousin sisters were mowed down with a loader van by Gulzar and Salman after they protested against molestation. While one girl died on the spot, the other sustaine...

  15. Can people get into xaviers college , mumbai for the bms undergraduate without maths and economics?

    over 1 year

    I'm from commerce stream (the +2 level) I've eng commerce accounts business studies and psychology Can I get into the bms undergraduate course? Also what other undergraduate courses can be done ...

  16. My 7 Chess variants

    over 1 year

    My first Chess variant is a game called Cathayan Chess, inspired and adapted from Chinese Chess or Xiangqi. It is a game that uses cards, and I intend to sell it as a mobile app, with free customis...

  17. Dark😶‍🌫️

    over 1 year

    Dark😶‍🌫️

  18. Today is the 1st hear anniversary of Shree Rama Lalla's Pran Prathishta's ceremony at Ayodhya's Shree Rama Janmabhoomi Mandir

    over 1 year

    Source:https://m.economictimes.com/news/india/ram-temples-1st-anniversary-ayodhya-witnesses-massive-devotee-turnout/articleshow/117137062.cms

  19. [Discussion] Panjab vs Gangetic/South India. Using Tamil Brahmin (Iyer) & Jatt Sikh Y-700

    over 1 year

    [Discussion] Panjab vs Gangetic/South India. Using Tamil Brahmin (Iyer) & Jatt Sikh Y-700

  20. In the memory of NTSE, KVPY, and Mitacs scholarship. Since all these scholarships are shut down. How any of these scholarships helped you in shaping who you are?

    over 1 year

    Recently, I got to know that all these scholarships are terminated. Were you eligible for any of these scholarships? Did it helped you in any way to shape your career?

‹ Prev 1 … 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account