IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. MOSQUITO 🦟 KILLER||ఆయుర్వేదిక్ లో దోమల కిల్లర్#youtube #blog #andhrapradesh #telugu

    over 1 year

    MOSQUITO 🦟 KILLER||ఆయుర్వేదిక్ లో దోమల కిల్లర్#youtube #blog #andhrapradesh #telugu

  2. Anyone from IFMR Graduate School of Business (GSB) here?

    over 1 year

    How is the studies in MBA like? Is it hectic? I have heard the classes can go till 8pm and meetings till 2 am

  3. Having to wear glasses in winters is a pain

    over 1 year

    Having to wear glasses in winters is a pain

  4. Bam Bam Bhole , Har Har Mahadev! Jeevan Ki Har Badha Ko Par Kare, Shiv Ka Ashirwad Lekar Ujale Ki Or Badhe

    over 1 year

    हर हर महादेव! शिव की महिमा को अपनाएं, शांति और शक्ति का अनुभव पाएं।

  5. Having to beg for food from neighbours for survival.

    over 1 year

    Hello Everyone, I'm making this post on the behalf of u/Euphoric_Subject_218, he texted me from my Zomatao AMA post to enquire about the job details. I talked to him further and got to know his gut...

  6. :p

    over 1 year

    :p

  7. Chandigarh: Kiran Sector 22

    over 1 year

    The historic Kiran Cinema, located in Chandigarh's Sector 22, has decided to cease movie screenings, adding to the list of fading single-screen theatres in the region. These single-screen cinemas w...

  8. Shop for pin badges in jodhpur

    over 1 year

    Hey all, I need to find shop here in jodhpur that either sells pins or badges like dotbadges. Also if they could print a custom design. Will need thm in 3 days hence not ordering online.

  9. Which Harley is this?

    over 1 year

    Which Harley is this?

  10. ബെംഗളൂരു-ആലപ്പുഴ റൂട്ടിൽ സർവീസുമായി ജർമ്മൻ ബസ് കമ്പനി

    over 1 year

    ബെംഗളൂരു-ആലപ്പുഴ റൂട്ടിൽ സർവീസുമായി ജർമ്മൻ ബസ് കമ്പനി

  11. She Is So Self Obsessed 🤣😂She Thinks That Anupama Trp Is Increased Of Her And She Is A Luck Factor For The Show

    over 1 year

    She Is So Self Obsessed 🤣😂She Thinks That Anupama Trp Is Increased Of Her And She Is A Luck Factor For The Show

  12. What are some underrated aspects of the city that you know?

    over 1 year

    What are some underrated aspects of the city that you know?

  13. Chicken prices are damn low

    over 1 year

    I used to buy chicken for 260rs/kg before my vacation (went to hometown for a month) but when I returned I see chicken price is at the bottom -120/kg for live one where 30 egg tray costs me 158rs o...

  14. As a founder, how often are you relying on generic AI tools to help with business decisions?

    over 1 year

    Little bit of context about me: * Working on a SaaS startup with a team of 5 * Founded 3 companies prior with decent outcomes * Most recently, I helped in building a recently acquired **$150Mn** s...

  15. Jan 18, 2025 - An inventor is a man who asks Why? of the universe and lets nothing stand between the answer and his mind. - Ayn Rand

    over 1 year

    Hello Kochi! Use this thread to discuss stuff which you want to share but doesn't feel that it needs a separate thread. It could be about the title, the weather, minor issues you are having today,...

  16. Know anyone from whom I can buy a used Macbook M1?

    over 1 year

    I am looking to buy a used Macbook M1. It should be in a working condition as I plan to use it as a secondary laptop. Feel free to DM/comment.

  17. Tell me your favourite song and i'll rate it out of ten

    over 1 year

    Tell me your favourite song and i'll rate it out of ten

  18. Barkha is fireeeee. I’m so glad she came to support him. 🔥

    over 1 year

    I hope nobody and their armies send hate for her after tomorrows episode too. Love her!

  19. New trader, question about R:R and multiple take profits.

    over 1 year

    Hey guys, Im new to trading and been reading up that the ideal R:R to look for on most trades is 1 risk : 2 reward. When factoring in multiple take profits, is the idea you make 1:2 for the ent...

  20. What is the point of the Latent app?

    over 1 year

    In excitement, I got the Latent app when it was announced. The videos there are the same as the one on Samay’s YT channel, members only content included(for members, offc). Still don’t understand w...

‹ Prev 1 … 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account