-
Some children carrying AAP flag were seen tearing BJP poster
Some children carrying AAP flag were seen tearing BJP poster
-
A closer look at Syros.
What could they have done better? The car definitely looks spacious and has great features but somehow fall short on few things, what do you think?
-
Did it happen in nagpur?
Did it happen in nagpur?
-
Need inputs from Santacruz/ Vile Parle folks or anyone else for that matter.
Hi folks, it may appear random but didn't know where else I can ask this question. So I've been house hunting for quite a few months, and recently have come across a few properties in Santacruz tha...
-
Gujarat's Maharaja Jam Sahib adopted 640 Polish orphans during WWI.
Gujarat's Maharaja Jam Sahib adopted 640 Polish orphans during WWI.
-
Dan Lawrence spotted in the wild
Dan Lawrence spotted in the wild
-
Banned From Atomic Wallet Sub. Stay away from Atomic Wallet!!
I started using Atomic Wallet years ago to learn about software wallets. It initially worked fine but had slower transfers than other SW I tested. I also transferred/received those free Reddit avat...
-
Appude summer start ayinde entra??🥵🥵🥵
Night ayte fan lekapothe assal nidra padthale. Day motham full enda kodthundi FEB starting eh ila undi ante iga may lo ela untadi ooo🤒. Mee paristhithi ela undi?
-
Airtel user ko darne ki jarurat nahi hai
Airtel user ko darne ki jarurat nahi hai
-
Good bois from that private beach at Morjim.
Good bois from that private beach at Morjim.
-
Driver ne thok di plane
Sleepy driver strikes the plane 😲 Apparently a ground service employee fell asleep at the wheel at Chennai airport, India. Insomnia tired body couldn't take it anymore, the driver hit the front la...
-
Vultures of Marine Drive
Heard from someone that the Clean-Up Marshals (vultures) are randomly checking people's pockets at Marine Drive for gutkha, pan masala etc. If true, that's not only illegal but also stooping to a n...
-
Startup research
I am pursuing an idea for startup. As part of my research, I am exploring the packaging related challenges faced by customers shopping online. This research will help understand the needs that stil...
-
Railway Budget Allocation State wise !
Railway Budget Allocation State wise !
-
Why guys think girls are always after money and girls think guys only want sex?
I'm a girl and I don't think that way and so looking for other's opinions
-
Chasing Growth: An Investor's Guide to Aggressive Growth Mutual Funds
[**Aggressive growth mutual funds**](https://datesfinserv.com/aggressive-growth-mutual-funds/) are for those investors who aren't afraid to take on a bit more risk in pursuit of substantial returns...
-
Shivangi No longer part of Sony Tv next show apposite Harshad Chora
I know it's going to be publicity stunts... 🤣🤣... It's so obvious since the beginning
-
Virat Kohli in practice session at Nagpur.
Virat Kohli in practice session at Nagpur.
-
SEO KEYWORDS
Hey! We're a small start-up and I'm very new to the world of web dev, so far I understand that keywords are not the be all end all, but they help with targeted searches and rankings. I'm wonderin...
-
People from other districts who are working in Kochi, what you all do apart from your job?
same as the title says. Varathanmaar from other Jillakal who are working here, where are you guys after work? for me, one thing i came up with consistently is hitting gym. what else you all do?
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.