IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. GUYS HELP SWISS FRIEND IN HYD, IM NOT EVEN USUALLY IN HYD IDK WHAT TO DO

    over 1 year

    He says he really wants to “see India” I’ve never done really hyderabadi things like getting dosas at 5 am, I’ve never even really seen charminar. Idk what to do. It’s Tim for my first Hyderabadi t...

  2. Is it safe to travel from noida to haridwar at night on bike ?

    over 1 year

    Please help guyss!! I have been living in noida from past 1 year. Next month few days before Holi I plan to visit haridwar. Most probably I rent a bike from noida and then ride all the way to har...

  3. FD vs Life Insurance: Which Investment Suits You Better?

    over 1 year

    Choosing the right investment vehicle can feel overwhelming. Two popular options are [**Fixed Deposits (FDs) and Life Insurance**](https://datesfinserv.com/fd-vs-life-insurance/)**.** Both offer fi...

  4. TAX// What if?

    over 1 year

    What if we get a say on "How our tax money will be utilized for the development?" Ex. poll listing all the project lineups for the next tenure. - I think this gives tax payers a chance to focus o...

  5. Main hoon na 2 !!!

    over 1 year

    Main hoon na 2 !!!

  6. मी इथे महाराष्ट्राचा विस्तार व्हावा की नको हे नाही विचारणार पण बाकी रज्यातील मराठी व्यक्ती मराठी बोलत असतील का

    over 1 year

    मी इथे महाराष्ट्राचा विस्तार व्हावा की नको हे नाही विचारणार पण बाकी रज्यातील मराठी व्यक्ती मराठी बोलत असतील का

  7. Resident rights in common area

    over 1 year

    Can a resident of a flat use the common lounge area in the ground floor to sit and work/browse daily for 2-3 hrs using fan,power for laptop etc .are some owners justified in objecting to this?

  8. T: If you told me before, I could have gone to school

    over 1 year

    T: If you told me before, I could have gone to school

  9. Bro uses his iit degree everywhere!!💀...is it real or just edited ??

    over 1 year

    Bro uses his iit degree everywhere!!💀...is it real or just edited ??

  10. Nice Road Toll = Unfair - is this Justified by the company?

    over 1 year

    Today travelled in my car from Mangalore to Bangalore. Mangalore to Nelamangala- ₹ 230 toll ( 319 kms) BIEC to Electronic City - ₹ 285 toll ( 45 kms) What is the absurd reason for Nice Road t...

  11. my poor English boy

    over 1 year

    my poor English boy

  12. screenshots not being saved on hard drive

    over 1 year

    I've been using screenshots native shortcuts (CMD+Shift+4) for a long time. I can see the screenshot appearing in a corner of my screen. I've tried to assign a different location for the screensh...

  13. Women of reddit...I really wanna know -would you guys date a guy younger than you

    over 1 year

    So...the backstory of this is...I was always into older women, and I went on a date with someone a week ago..everything was going completely fine ,we were having a lot of fun.i am 23 and she was 25...

  14. Ben duckett dismissed for 32 by Harshit Rana

    over 1 year

    Ben duckett dismissed for 32 by Harshit Rana

  15. Is it a good deal?

    over 1 year

    2019 honda wr-v diesel vx model (first owner) with 65k on odo with full service record. Test drove the car and to me, it’s in a really good condition with minor scratches and dents. Asking price b...

  16. Someone give thig guy my legs .. 😭😭😭(koach to miss 1st match)

    over 1 year

    Someone give thig guy my legs .. 😭😭😭(koach to miss 1st match)

  17. I will do anything for $5/hr

    over 1 year

    Hello everyone, I'm in kind of middle of problem , I'm broke and really need a job to pay my bills, I can do any sort of work, l've good experience in programming , l'm good at ui designs , assignm...

  18. Robotic elephant for rituals. ❤️

    over 1 year

    The #ChettimoorthiKavu temple in #Malappuram district utilized a lifelike robotic elephant for rituals and a procession due to difficulties in securing live elephants. The event, attended by thous...

  19. Need Help! What Makes a Trip to Coorg Awesome?

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone! I’m trying to figure out what makes a trip to Coorg awesome, and I need some help. If you’ve been there or are planning to go, can you fill out this quick form? I’m just collecting s...

  20. Nagar Nigam

    over 1 year

    Utha kar le gaye kal sab kuch street vendors ka Palsikar area se! Who is next?

‹ Prev 1 … 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account