IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Prepaid cabs at T2 are lifesaver

    almost 2 years

    Whenever i land at T2 i always take the ac prepaid cabs. They are available at half the price of Uber/ ola. I stay in goregaon and from T2 uber shows price of Rs 700-1000 whereas prepaid cabs drop ...

  2. Looking for furnished flats in Pali

    almost 2 years

    Hello dear community. I had my internship starting from 16th December at Shree Bangur Hospital, and was looking for furnished flats nearby, but to no avail. Does anyone have any references or guide...

  3. Saw this at ML Parking lot at Guruvayoor yesterday

    almost 2 years

    ഇവിടെ ശരിക്കും ചെടികൾ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നോ?

  4. Legal Eagle is suing the goverment

    almost 2 years

    He is gonna need protection, make just woke up and decided yes this is a good day to tell everyone that I am suing the GOVERMENT.

  5. Fufaji during Bidaayi

    almost 2 years

    Fufaji during Bidaayi

  6. External HDD repairs/recovery.

    almost 2 years

    As the title suggests, I am looking for some professional help to recovery my data. The HDD has been rotting for years now. Has a history of fall. No clue what I have in it that’s worth it but woul...

  7. New Toyota Camry Launched at Rs 48 lakh (ex showroom price). What are views about the price?

    almost 2 years

    New Toyota Camry Launched at Rs 48 lakh (ex showroom price). What are views about the price?

  8. Bryan Adams concert

    almost 2 years

    Will alchohol be available inside the concert on 17th? For Bryan Adams event.

  9. Music Studios to record in city .

    almost 2 years

    Hi Peeps...We are a band based in Bhubaneswar and we want to record our song in a proper studio with microphones . So any suggestions where to find these type of studio where we can record our stuf...

  10. Hot wheels

    almost 2 years

    Where can I find them?

  11. I would love to see these characters, played by same actors, togather having a convo. I would Love to hear you out

    almost 2 years

    Personalities may be similar or contrasting, but it's just my wish to see them togather

  12. Overheard a zomato delivery agent's rantand was surprised

    almost 2 years

    I was at a restaurant when i overheard two zomato delivery guys talking. They guy was ranting about how a customer tried to get free food by claiming that the delivery guy ate his food. He looked...

  13. In-laws of Bengaluru techie who committed suicide caught on camera threatening media personnel

    almost 2 years

    In-laws of Bengaluru techie who committed suicide caught on camera threatening media personnel

  14. Dogesh bhai ka concert

    almost 2 years

    Dogesh bhai ka concert

  15. Value Investing is underrated !!!

    almost 2 years

    Parag parik Flexicap and ICICI value discovery are two major value funds in the market, current trends look stupid as they underperform but remember these protect the portfolio during market downtu...

  16. Cash on credit card. Is this legal? 1.8% is at annual rate of 21.6%

    almost 2 years

    Found these posters all over DLF area, Gachibowli

  17. Why are people so allergic to lane driving.

    almost 2 years

    I have recently moved to Hyderabad from Bangalore. I was very enthusiastic to see sych great infra, wide well maintained roads (around Gachibowli hitec city area). I was happy that I would have go...

  18. BTP fine

    almost 2 years

    Hi all, I recently got fined twice for the same offence on the same day of 500rs each. The offence was pillion rider not wearing helmet. This happened in JP nagar 2nd phase 9th cross road. The firs...

  19. ChatGPT is down! How is your startup product doing?

    almost 2 years

    So it looks like today one of those rare days when OpenAI ChatGPT downtime. I've noticed something interesting - many of my favorite AI tools that use OpenAI under the hood are still operating. T...

  20. It seems like this sub has had a large influx of normies

    almost 2 years

    I was just going through posts from 3-5 years ago and the posts/comments back then were a lot more relatable, honest, non generic and fitting. It seems like you can't be a NEET in your own sub with...

‹ Prev 1 … 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account