-
Looking for ideas
Hi. I own a textile manufacturing factory. I am thinking about launching my own brand. Need your kind suggestions if it is good idea? Pros and cons? What could be the challenges? I live in pakistan...
-
Did it for my mom. Cancer sucks, but love always wins 🩷🤍
Anyone else ran the Pinkathon today? It was inspiring running with women coming from such diversity!
-
Youtube is filled with fake information and clickbait
The video platform is not what it was 5 years ago. I will not get into ads, as I use premium, I am only focusing on the content that is fed to you as a viewer. It got worse than on TV, everything i...
-
Head for you guys
Head for you guys
-
Ancient’ Shiva temple unearthed in Sambhal during anti-encroachment drive
Source:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/ancient-shiva-temple-unearthed-in-sambhal-during-anti-encroachment-drive/articleshow/116319671.cms
-
I created an app to manage databases and visualize them like this—come try it out! ;)
I created an app to manage databases and visualize them like this—come try it out! ;)
-
Spread of False News
Somebody posted here about the death of Thippana Alugur who committed suicide blaming his wife. However, this news is false. This man was a child rapist and murderer who was in court for this case ...
-
Any professional music producer/ mixing engineering available in indore?
Any professional music producer/ mixing engineering available in indore?
-
Wholesale market to buy dry fruits
Guys - apart from Crawford market is there any other market you'd recommend in SOBO or Dadar, andheri area to buy dry fruits in bulk - talking about 10-15kg. Crawford market seems to be getting pre...
-
Looking for daily Salad Options in Panvel
I'm looking for daily Salad Options delivered to Panvel at reasonable rates. Can anyone suggest some good places who are tried and tested?
-
Is there any movie similar to Viduthalai part-I and Jigarthanda Double X in bollywood??
I recently watched Jigarthanda Double X and Viduthalai part-I. Was highly moved by the message and concepts of the movies (especially Viduthalai part-I). I can hardly think of any bollywood movie w...
-
"Mere jese bohat hain, tmharay jesa koi nahi"
This MF really knows how to charm with words. Smooth AF
-
Trump now says bringing down grocery prices, as he promised, will be 'very hard'
Trump now says bringing down grocery prices, as he promised, will be 'very hard'
-
Suggest places to visit close to nagpur with expenses under 10k.
Hey reader, So for background, I'm a 24y/o female in the first year of my mba. Pursuing it from a bschool in nagpur. Me and my bf (23m) want to go for a lil trip from 28th Dec till 1st Jan. We d...
-
help
I'm in my cousin's place i usually prefer sleeping alone so I'm in a room alone and now I'm very anxious and idk i feel like I'll die if i sleep. I'm goin through some shit lately and this new plac...
-
Looking for a place to repair mechanical keyboards
Looking for a place to repair mechanical keyboards
-
Day 1 summary
It's me again. Since the day has ended I wanted to share how long I studied. Well I did just do maths maily conic section to be specific revised all of it except for circle. As for OC I did some p...
-
What are your Sunday plan folks?
I was planning for a trip with my frnds but unfortunately some backed out at the last moment so had to cancel it. Kothrud folks let's plan a meetup if possible xD
-
After techie, Bengaluru cop dies by suicide, blames wife and father-in-law in note: Report
After techie, Bengaluru cop dies by suicide, blames wife and father-in-law in note: Report
-
Car Sales November 2024
A hatchback tops after a while.
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.