IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Would you say India is getting better or worse? Is Indian immigration going to continue to rise?

    almost 2 years

    First of all, I'm Indian American. I know there is a lot of negativity on Reddit, but I am wondering how optimistic or pessimistic the situation is there in real life. It seems like Indians are t...

  2. Ideas for a costume party on 31st? (m, 42)

    almost 2 years

    Am on the shorter side and quite muscular. Most suggestions around me say salman from dabang, seems too obvious

  3. Adiii💦

    almost 2 years

    Adiii💦

  4. Where to sell fridge???

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys, I am wanting to sell my samsung convertible fridge and also counter fridge which is usable in dairy & bakery is there any place i can sell?? already tried olx but its not working for me…an...

  5. Looking for a single room kitchen home near Palarivattom.

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys I'm looking for a 1RK Apartment preferably within a 5km radius of Palarivattom. Any leads are appreciated.

  6. Are we protecting our economy or pushing allies away?

    almost 2 years

    Trump criticized India's high import tariffs on US goods, calling for reciprocal measures.If they tax us, we tax them," Trump said during a Mar-a-Lago news conference. Trump cited examples like bic...

  7. Suryakant fans, wya?

    almost 2 years

    Lifafa, pcrc fans - anyone attending?

  8. should i just give up and become a neet? (22M)

    almost 2 years

    Hello I am currently an accounting student at a Canadian university and have been failing my accounting courses in a roll for almost a year now and, to make the matter worse I had issues finding a...

  9. Wifi connects after boot but no internet for 2 minutes

    almost 2 years

    * If I open my MacBook Air 15 (M2 2023) after not using it for some time, it connects to WiFi (both at home, my hotspot work and public libraries) * Note: it was not shut dow, just sleeping. * B...

  10. How are AI spam and link manipulation on platforms like Quora and Reddit not classified as site reputation abuse?

    almost 2 years

    Basically the title. I think we all see that happening now. I'm sure some SEOs have even tried it and possibly saw positive results. But I'm just curious, with all the fuss about the site reputatio...

  11. Mahakumbh is just down the lane..!

    almost 2 years

    Mahakumbh is just down the lane..!

  12. FLANKER of the Indian Air Force

    almost 2 years

    FLANKER of the Indian Air Force

  13. What do you think? .

    almost 2 years

    I had read about it some time back. And there seems to be a push from Japanese government as well.

  14. Indian goob

    almost 2 years

    just came across this account while scrolling, he's exposing creators who edits their posts/reels and sets unrealistic beauty/body standards, I really appreciate this I think this is the need of an...

  15. Temporarily Deactivated my Insta

    almost 2 years

    I(22m) just Deactivated my Instagram as I was yesterday looking at my activity details on phone and turns out I am spending on average of 5 hr on Instagram. As my college are having vacations as we...

  16. 'Satellite beams turned off over India': Elon Musk rejects claim Starlink being used in Manipur

    almost 2 years

    'Satellite beams turned off over India': Elon Musk rejects claim Starlink being used in Manipur

  17. China building villages near Doklam in Bhutan, close to India’s ‘chicken’s neck’: Report

    almost 2 years

    China building villages near Doklam in Bhutan, close to India’s ‘chicken’s neck’: Report

  18. What's your mantra to live life?

    almost 2 years

    Lately, I've surrendered to Krishna. Anything that happens in life, it's his doing, irrespective of good or bad. Just heard something that made me a bit sad and as soon as I thought "Maadhav ne kiy...

  19. Creepiest interaction I ever witnessed

    almost 2 years

    I was travelling from shivajinagar to Aundh via pmpl bus (akurdi bus) and there's a single seat beside the driver of the bus mainly reserved for disabled or senior citizens. A northeaster woman was...

  20. Looking for rings, chains etc men accessories.

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest some good recommendations about where can I find the above things in the city. Do mention the stores or outlets which have trendy stuff unlike the ones having random stuff. Thanks.

‹ Prev 1 … 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account