IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. New Year Party Suggestions?

    almost 2 years

    Found few on Bookmyshow but last time I went for a Dharba night in Park Hotel, it was bleh. So if you guys know any good place with nice DJ, please suggest. These are the ones I saw: [https://in...

  2. r/IndiaTech Purchase Help Megathread | December 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM

    almost 2 years

    For all Gadget Purchase assistance, please use this Thread. Any questions about buying phones, laptops, earphones, or watches should only be posted here. Individual posts for purchase help will no ...

  3. Honestly this has become a circus now, everyone seems to be in a race to show their loyalty and get a piece of the cake.

    almost 2 years

    Honestly this has become a circus now, everyone seems to be in a race to show their loyalty and get a piece of the cake.

  4. Looking for friends in patna

    almost 2 years

    I’m 23 years old and live in Your City. I’m looking to expand my social circle and meet some awesome people in the area. Whether you’re into coffee hangouts, exploring local spots, chilling with go...

  5. Where to go today?

    almost 2 years

    Looking for suggestions on where to spend Christmas evening (5-8 PM). Are there any must-visit places / churches around or any events happening ?

  6. Menace of small flies

    almost 2 years

    So, yesterday been to Nana Peth, Pasoda Vithoba, Bohari aali, and camp. All these areas were infested with small fly like creatures all around. Forget riding, even walking was very difficult. I was...

  7. Has the options become less volatile?

    almost 2 years

    Options from past 2-3 months are moving up and down at a comparably slower pace than before. Is it because of various rules bought in by SEBI? Or just a temporary thing? Or just my observation? Was...

  8. Help Identify a Bollywood Movie

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! I’m trying to remember the name of a Bollywood movie that I believe came out in recent years. I don’t recall the star cast, but the actors weren’t big superstars. The movie features...

  9. Biden signs a bill officially making the bald eagle the national bird of the US

    almost 2 years

    Biden signs a bill officially making the bald eagle the national bird of the US

  10. Pati - Champawat

    almost 2 years

    Some glimpse of my recent trip to my ancestors home near Pati Town , Champawat . Always a pleasure visiting here !!!!

  11. Anyone awake to talk? #help

    almost 2 years

    Anyone awake to talk

  12. Toyota is donating $1 million to Trump's inauguration

    almost 2 years

    Toyota is donating $1 million to Trump's inauguration

  13. finding this track used in 27 Down (1974)

    almost 2 years

    i'm trying to find this song used [here](https://youtu.be/kBwJPErunzQ?si=9Q8-5a45JFhcPoLT&t=5707) in Awtar Krishna Kaul's first and only film **27 Down (1974)**

  14. Mapusa

    almost 2 years

    Do we know anyone in mapusa having greens?

  15. Weird 'Update' Location in Finder

    almost 2 years

    I've noticed i've got this location in finder called 'Update'. Might just be an automatically downloaded update, but seems fishy to me that there is a PNG file with 'your mac will restart when upda...

  16. Day 9

    almost 2 years

    Merry Christmas! Wasn't able to get much in but I did finish physics pyq for 11th 2020, 2021, 2022

  17. SMB Activity just seems to die randomly every few minutes

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone! This year I have set up my own home server/NAS for saving my documents, photos and media to. It's a Lenovo M93P Tiny with a Xeon and 8GB of RAM with a 2.5 Gigabit NIC. My machine i...

  18. It won't get closed. How do I fix it?

    almost 2 years

    My wi-fi was off when I opened the window. Now it's stuck even after connecting to the wifi.

  19. Problems

    almost 2 years

    Bhai alag hi lafda he life me...over expectations naam ka...yrr samjh me nahi ata ki kya karu?

  20. Us when guys? Preferably a location like this in winter

    almost 2 years

    Us when guys? Preferably a location like this in winter

‹ Prev 1 … 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account