IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Any pc builders? or computer shop to build pc, Mangalore/ Udupi/ Manipal!

    almost 2 years

    With reasonable price/ or if you want to say anything related to this topic please reply! Thank you!

  2. Taliban forces target 'several points' in Pakistan in retaliation for airstrikes: Afghan Defence Ministry | 1 Casualties Reported

    almost 2 years

    Taliban forces target 'several points' in Pakistan in retaliation for airstrikes: Afghan Defence Ministry | 1 Casualties Reported

  3. People of kochi, What's your new year plan?

    almost 2 years

    Can you suggest some places to celebrate new year evening/night?

  4. Driver wanted

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for a driver for local commute on a permanent basis in Dehradun. What is the best place to start looking for them? Thanks in advance for sharing any leads

  5. Monica's critique of Indian clothes

    almost 2 years

    Monica's critique of Indian clothes

  6. Completed Meghalaya trip in this!

    almost 2 years

    I did a MEGHALAYA tour in my father's Honda Shine 125. One thing I miss the most is the 5th gear. 2017 model (bs4)

  7. Kanthapuram urges political parties to uphold secularism

    almost 2 years

    Kanthapuram urges political parties to uphold secularism

  8. Fun Date activities idea (non-food)

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, Was wondering what fun date activities can be done in Thane that does not include only sitting in a cafe and eating food (because that's mostly what we do ๐Ÿ˜…) I'm new to the area so n...

  9. Orphanage , old age home in Jaipur

    almost 2 years

    Helloo Folks, Could you help me with list of Orphanages and old age homes in Jaipur. TIA!

  10. Surati protocol for visiting the railway station ;)

    almost 2 years

    Surati protocol for visiting the railway station ;)

  11. I ordered an Oreo McFlurry and this is how I received it. The worker who gave me this was a guy. I have so many questions now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    almost 2 years

    I ordered an Oreo McFlurry and this is how I received it. The worker who gave me this was a guy. I have so many questions now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  12. Finally! Near native linux support for andriod

    almost 2 years

    https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-16-will-include-a-Terminal-and-full-Linux-VM-support-with-GPU-acceleration.900394.0.html

  13. Community groups to hear and speak

    almost 2 years

    I am currently reading this book Tuesdays with Morrie, there I came across an interesting fact called community groups.....where people come together and sit for an hr or so and talk abt each other...

  14. Karanveer's mother's wish for his birthday

    almost 2 years

    Karanveer's mother's wish for his birthday

  15. Arjun is now co-leading the tournament with Duda, Murzin, and Grischuk - all of them are on 7/9 points.

    almost 2 years

    GM Arjun Erigaisi just keeps going! The India no.1 player had a great day in Day 2 of the World Rapid Championships. Arjun won 2 games and drew 2 today - finishing with a very tense game against Ja...

  16. Eliminate Ewsha next week

    almost 2 years

    Eisha is evil, fake, narcissistic af, the entire Chugli gang is delusional and has never been given a reality check throughout this season except maybe during Farah Khanโ€™s wkw. Seeing her go mad to...

  17. Virat Kohli fried

    almost 2 years

    Virat Kohli fried

  18. Burger in madurai

    almost 2 years

    Is there any place that serves good burgers in madurai other than kfc? Pls recc

  19. Is ciaz any good

    almost 2 years

    Thinking of buying ciaz Zeta variant. Any ciaz owners please leave your review of it

  20. Diabetologists/Endocrinologist Suggestion

    almost 2 years

    Does anyone know a good endocrinologist in mangalore city

‹ Prev 1 … 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account