-
Open Library in gurgaon?
Is there a place where I can go to read books, bring my own books, enjoy a good environment and ambiance, and also have access to a coffee shop?
-
Hey people of mangalore, hows college life there
Hey guys, i am gonna take admission in a college in mangalore, what are the heads up points you will like to share
-
Girls night with tea, maggi & bonfire - finally winters arrived. Chilly cold breeze in Delhi !
Girls night with tea, maggi & bonfire - finally winters arrived. Chilly cold breeze in Delhi !
-
How is this video with comments turned off #1 on trending?
How is this video with comments turned off #1 on trending?
-
BPSC protest
What just happened!! I don't know where bihar is heading. It's a failed state you cannot deny. Ye sab dekhne ke baad bhi lalu nitish ka sarkar ban jae to doob maro sab ke sab. I don't know whethe...
-
Plural search term leads to a single product instead of category
I have noticed this many times on my site for year randomly but noticed it with a one of my competitor's too. Lets say a customer searches for "wood widgets" (just a made up example), the results w...
-
Captured it 2-3 days ago
When I found that these birds are flying in a circular path, I just grabbed my phone and clicked it. How is it?
-
Found a piece of glass in my drink at Whitefield’s brewery
I had gone out for dinner at a leading brewery in Whitefield. I was slowly having my drink and then in one sip I realised some kind of granular thing on my tongue which pricked it. I was appalled t...
-
Victim or attention seeking ?
This creator posted a video describing how a group of men were looking at her shooting a reel. She then rants about how unsafe the country is for women. What do you think ? Is she right or are we...
-
Completed 10k kms on my first car in Ranikhet
Completed 10k kms on my first car in Ranikhet
-
Is this normal?
The website just decided to rank higher and in more keywords out of the blue, it's just a hobby site that I'm not taking seriously. Is there anyway to reverse this? is it possible? It's seems I ca...
-
Cool evening, chai and bun maska. What could be better?
Cool evening, hot tea, warm bun with a thick layer of sweet maska. Amazing...
-
Made some atta momos and spring roll.
Made some atta momos and spring roll.
-
Netflix and Chill in Delhi
During my trip to Delhi 🤟
-
Angane Kochi Formula 1 ilekk
Angane Kochi Formula 1 ilekk
-
Anyone going to the jassie gift concert on new year?
Which other concerts/events would you consider on new year?
-
Anyone up for chats
Bored af
-
Lost all the hope at 34
Please help So last year I had to quit my job due to kidney stone complications , and taken a break. I belong to a lower middle class family . And all the responsibilities are on my shoulder. I hav...
-
Solve please
Solve please
-
Looking for people who play or would like to play football on the weekends
I'm looking for people who want to play football on turf during weekends. There are those pick up game groups but they are way too crowded. We'll create a group with max 15-20 people and book turfs...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.