IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Thar driver runs over student, crashes into a pole

    over 1 year

    Thar driver runs over student, crashes into a pole

  2. Best hair saloon for men

    over 1 year

    I am getting married and looking for an excellent hair stylist who can give me an excellent makeover based on my face structure. I moved out of Hyderabad 6 years ago so I am out of touch and need y...

  3. Heavy turn out of devotees on Vaikunda Ekadasi day at Srirangam temple

    over 1 year

    Heavy turn out of devotees on Vaikunda Ekadasi day at Srirangam temple

  4. Amazing Craftsmanship at Stone Chariot of Hampi...

    over 1 year

    Amazing Craftsmanship at Stone Chariot of Hampi...

  5. If religion was made to for positive reasons and Hope, Why is there so many Crimes related to it, Caused because someone didnt follow it properly etc?

    over 1 year

    This post is in relation with another post i saw: [https://www.reddit.com/r/AskIndia/comments/1hxkfdl/why\_do\_people\_believe\_in\_god\_is\_there\_any\_logical/](https://www.reddit.com/r/AskIndi...

  6. Migration from UP to other states of India. ( Source: EAC PM Report on Migration )

    over 1 year

    Migration from UP to other states of India. ( Source: EAC PM Report on Migration )

  7. Chess meetup at Anna Nagar tower park tomorrow - Organized by Chennai Chess Club - Join us for a fun evening of casual chess!

    over 1 year

    If you want to play chess with a bunch of strangers and have fun, join us tomorrow evening at 4 PM in Anna nagar tower park!

  8. लायकी वगैरे...

    over 1 year

    लायकी वगैरे...

  9. Aakhay Kholi Debut ......

    over 1 year

    Aakhay Kholi Debut ......

  10. Abhi Jee mains session 2 me 85 days hai dosto ( Ja rha hu sone 15 feb se padhunga )

    over 1 year

    Abhi Jee mains session 2 me 85 days hai dosto ( Ja rha hu sone 15 feb se padhunga )

  11. Best Doctor for Neck Pain, Back Pain, Muscle Contractions

    over 1 year

    Hey.. I’m having neck pain, lower back pain from long time, more than a decade. It has been gradually increasing day by day. I tried for treatment in 2014, after various diagnosis doctor told me t...

  12. First Investment

    over 1 year

    Guys, I have around 90k in my savings account. I’m looking to invest in stocks with a time horizon of 6 months to 1 year. I’m looking for stocks that are poised for growth or offer good potential r...

  13. Air India A321-200 bound for Singapore from Chennai as AI346 sqawks 7600 and returns to Chennai

    over 1 year

    Air India A321-200 bound for Singapore from Chennai as AI346 sqawks 7600 and returns to Chennai

  14. Any potential multibaggers stocks ?

    over 1 year

    Please share about any stocks which you all think could be multibaggers in next 1-2 years. Also let me know your views on pudumjee paper, hindcopper, national aluminum, ITC hotels. Thank you.

  15. Where to incorporate?

    over 1 year

    I have a startup and need to move it to a US incorporation. Forever, it’s always been Delaware C corp. But now, a friend of mine has told me to go Texas. I honestly don’t even know what things t...

  16. Looking for best restaurants near Palarivatton

    over 1 year

    I'm planning to visit Ernakulam this weekend and stay will be near Samsakara junction, Palarivattom. Please recommend some best restaurants for lunch and dinner. PS: I prefer non veg dishes.

  17. Weird FPS Issues When Previewing Fullscreen Photos in Safari

    over 1 year

    Weird FPS Issues When Previewing Fullscreen Photos in Safari

  18. Highly needed comment karma to post..(new account) help me please

    over 1 year

    Highly needed comment karma to post..(new account) help me please

  19. Scalping

    over 1 year

    Is there a scalp trading platform that I can use similar to trade ninja where I can trade real shares like Tesla and spy? Being Muslim trading futures is not allowed for me, but I like the videos ...

  20. HDMI 2.2 Is Here, But Should You Care Yet?

    over 1 year

    HDMI 2.2 Is Here, But Should You Care Yet?

‹ Prev 1 … 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account