IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Bringing my own ac in iit bombay hostel

    almost 2 years

    Can I bring my own ac (portable bluestar) in iit bombay hostel? I have severe heat intolerance. The AC is of the size of a cooler but anyone can tell its an AC. Do they ever check your room for ele...

  2. ಜಾಣರೆ: ಈ ಚಿತ್ರ ಪಟದಲ್ಲಿ ಎಷ್ಟು ಜನರನ್ನು ನೀವು ಗುರುತಿಸಬಲ್ಲಿರಿ?

    almost 2 years

    ಕೃಪೆ: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಸಬ್ ರೆಡ್ಡಿಟ್

  3. OpenAI o1

    almost 2 years

    Has anyone tried the new OpenAI model (openai.com/o1) to solve complex Mathematics problems?

  4. Where Can I Find the Best Momos in Nanded?

    almost 2 years

    Where Can I Find the Best Momos in Nanded?

  5. Did your college relationship had a good ending?

    almost 2 years

    Want to know how much of college relationships lasted and actually had good ending

  6. Hy I am coming for tech fest any thing I should know

    almost 2 years

    Hy I am coming for tech fest any thing I should know

  7. Need This Weekend 👑🙏🏻🥹 Manifesting 82nd

    almost 2 years

    Need This Weekend 👑🙏🏻🥹 Manifesting 82nd

  8. Best place to eat in nanded vegetarian food??

    almost 2 years

    Best place to eat in nanded vegetarian food??

  9. Beauty of Chhattisgarh

    almost 2 years

    Satrenga, near Korba district.... I

  10. December 2024 - Monthly Questions and General Discussion thread

    almost 2 years

    Hello /r/bangalore, Please post all your \*Bangalore related\* questions, queries and random musings in this thread. Separate threads for such questions/musings will be removed. Examples of quest...

  11. Finally first Snowfall in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)

    almost 2 years

    Finally first Snowfall in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)

  12. Temporary removal of all political/religious/ragebait posts

    almost 2 years

    To all the members of the subreddit, fellow Gujaratis, casual readers as well as harmful agents: This subreddit is meant to be a platform to discuss and celebrate history, culture, opinions, and e...

  13. Looking for collabs with architects

    almost 2 years

    Hi, dm me !

  14. Neha and Aisha 🤩

    almost 2 years

    Neha and Aisha 🤩

  15. Weekly Thread: Pause and share how your week went, including your best/worst experience.

    almost 2 years

    Hi there, Tell us how your week went. Did you catch your favourite show? Who's your favourite RJ this week? Learnt something new? Swore never to try something again? Ya bad kuch bhadaas (pent up a...

  16. Anyone interested ???

    almost 2 years

    [AP dhillon concert](https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAaED5DRzcd/?igsh=MWc0c2Q3YXljOGRzNw==)

  17. Any NRI/foreign national solo traveller for a meet up

    almost 2 years

    Hi all, Currently I am at Shimla as part of my India trip from London. I am wondering if anyone either an NRI or a foreign national also at Shimla or passing by and would like to exchange travel ...

  18. Ananya Panday

    almost 2 years

    Ananya Panday

  19. People of chhattisgarh are so lazy !!

    almost 2 years

    Yes , people of chhattisgarh are so lazy in everything and if this has enraged you enough then why this sub is so dead?? despite of CG having population of 3 cr people hardly engage here , it is on...

  20. How does your company organize tools / 5s in your r&d shop space?

    almost 2 years

    I'm a tradesperson turned mechanical technologist. I work in design for a late stage startup. Our shop floor and tool situation is... Chaotic. I joined up the the terminal phase of a failed 5s envi...

‹ Prev 1 … 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account