IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Bengaluru techie suicide: Death note blames wife and her family, charges filed

    almost 2 years

    Bengaluru techie suicide: Death note blames wife and her family, charges filed

  2. schools doing business in name of Annual day functions

    almost 2 years

    during our childhood, Annual day functions are event everyone looking forward to and every kid get to participate in skits, plays etc., Now the school my kid is studying, asking for 2.5k to partic...

  3. Some questions I want answered

    almost 2 years

    1. Should I join immediately after 12th or will I have time ? 2. What are some requirements that are not known enough ? 3. What are the criteria for class 1 and 2 medicals ? 4. Is laser surgery ...

  4. Online bonafide certificate ?

    almost 2 years

    Can I get one online. I am at my home currently (sem break). Need it before I would go back.

  5. everyone from Ranchi who lives outside now - where and what are you doing there?

    almost 2 years

    everyone from Ranchi who lives outside now - where and what are you doing there?

  6. Best Cold Coffee in Ranchi?

    almost 2 years

    Where do you get the best cold coffee here? Don't say Starbucks, I find their coffee very overhyped

  7. La Pinoz Pizza 📍

    almost 2 years

    La Pinoz Pizza is opening in mysuru next to starbucks

  8. Anyone know any good decorative fish shop for aquarium?

    almost 2 years

    I am trying to find a good shop to buy for my home aquarium . Like some unique and good fishes or just a normal shop but a good one with options. If you know lmk

  9. Coimbatore Flatmates Group – Where's the Buzz? 🧐 Looking for Room & Flatmate Suggestions!

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! 👋 I’ve noticed that flat and flatmate groups in Bangalore and Chennai are buzzing with activity, but the one here in Coimbatore seems a bit quieter – and mostly filled with ads rela...

  10. Ananya Panday

    almost 2 years

    Ananya Panday

  11. Gandhipuram to Cognizant

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, Folks who are working in cognizant, can you tell me which bus should I take from gandhipuram to land in front of office ? I am a new joinee :)

  12. Can you Help Me? I'm Suffering from severe hearing loss and currently Looking for job. Please help 🙏🏻

    almost 2 years

    Hello, there. Because of a medicine side effects I lost my hearing ability and currently suffering from severe hearing loss. I also lost my job as a security supervisor because of this. I'm not muc...

  13. 1st snowfall of the season

    almost 2 years

    1st snowfall of the season

  14. Can you Help Me? as I'm Suffering from severe hearing loss and currently Looking for job. Please help 🙏🏻

    almost 2 years

    Hello, there. Because of a medicine side effects I lost my hearing ability and currently suffering from severe hearing loss. I also lost my job as a security supervisor because of this. I'm not muc...

  15. Any adult boy who does not know cycling?

    almost 2 years

    I am 22 years old and I still don't know how to ride a bicycle. I never had a cycle in my home that's why I could never learn it. Is there anyone else from same age group who has this problem ?

  16. Disha Patani

    almost 2 years

    Disha Patani

  17. FY 23-24- Bengal #1 in Meat Production and #4 in Egg production. Also Bengal #1 in annual growth rate of milk production. Source- Stats released by Dept of Animal Husbandry and Dairy , Govt of India released on 26.11.2024

    almost 2 years

    FY 23-24- Bengal #1 in Meat Production and #4 in Egg production. Also Bengal #1 in annual growth rate of milk production. Source- Stats released by Dept of Animal Husbandry and Dairy , Govt of In...

  18. Head count? Who's from Jalore?

    almost 2 years

    Let's do a district wise headcount, yes? Let's figure out the representation.

  19. 11 New Kendriya Vidyalayas To Be Established In Maihar, Khajuraho & Other Districts;

    almost 2 years

    11 New Kendriya Vidyalayas To Be Established In Maihar, Khajuraho & Other Districts;

  20. Us when?

    almost 2 years

    Us when?

‹ Prev 1 … 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account