IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. The Most Annoying Market Fall in a Decade

    over 1 year

    This has been the most annoying fall in the last 9-10 years. Even during COVID, the market downturn lasted only 42 days, and we saw the fastest recovery. At least then, investors had signs that the...

  2. Looking for an job , please help

    over 1 year

    Hello everyone. I'm a bba grad from GLS University Ahmedabad. I'm very sceptic about placement in my college so looking for opportunities off campus. I'm ready to relocate to vadodara cuz I thi...

  3. Food to eat in begum bazaar(only veg)

    over 1 year

    Only veg

  4. Any good self driving car rental service in Bhubaneswar?

    over 1 year

    I am looking for a good self-driving car rental service in Bhubaneswar for Jan 12. Let me know if you have any good services available for the day.

  5. Have parking spot before buying a car

    over 1 year

    There's a proposal before the transport department for MMR, Pune and Nagpur that you need to have your own parking spot before you can buy a car. You will be issued a Certified Parking Area certifi...

  6. Automating AI Agent news forum

    over 1 year

    Hey All, I did a small project where I have automated the flow of collecting news specific to AI Agents to stay updated on the latest topics. I have used phidata with Groq and Gemini. Also explorin...

  7. Behold the new ZeeVirus!

    over 1 year

    Behold the new ZeeVirus!

  8. BJP functionary booked for threatening couple selling beef in Coimbatore

    over 1 year

    BJP functionary booked for threatening couple selling beef in Coimbatore

  9. Coldest winter morning yet?

    over 1 year

    Coldest winter morning yet?

  10. Eanti Raju garu! intha peddha mosama. Dolby Atmos ani velthe..

    over 1 year

    They published it as Dolby Atmos. Even in the booking app it showed Dolby Atmos. Normal sound system as regular. Inka renovation ee avvaledu. And aa paint vasana pirusthu chudalsi vachindhi movie...

  11. Top wicket-takers for Team India in each World Test Championship edition

    over 1 year

    Top wicket-takers for Team India in each World Test Championship edition

  12. Will it be possible?

    over 1 year

    Will it be possible?

  13. Zero Ply Guy

    over 1 year

    Zero Ply Guy

  14. Rohit Sharma as captain in ICC tournaments so far:

    over 1 year

    Rohit Sharma as captain in ICC tournaments so far:

  15. Reality of Society !!

    over 1 year

    Reality of Society !!

  16. Daily reminder that you don’t have to adhere to anyone else’s standards but your own

    over 1 year

    Daily reminder that you don’t have to adhere to anyone else’s standards but your own

  17. My brother just made his first sale through reddit!

    over 1 year

    My bro just started a trading business and although reddit was divided on if it's a good start or not, I think it's a good experience and learning. Although, he had orders from instagram and WhatsA...

  18. Best price to enter tata power?

    over 1 year

    Tata power is now trading at over 25% discount, but technically the chart pattern suggests a further bearish sentiment in the stock, what can be a comfortable price range to start accumulation in t...

  19. Intelligence and academic needed

    over 1 year

    What kind of education and math skill requires to become a consistent profitable trader? Is it more psychology and discipline game rather than academically sound? I highly doubt getting a degree ...

  20. How can I make approx 500-1500 rs in a day or week .

    over 1 year

    I am M16 , I an having the worse kind of anxiety, I can't even move and not able to do basic tasks sometimes, my parents will not take me to a psychiatrist, instead they blame it on mobile . Whi...

‹ Prev 1 … 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account