IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Bus service from aluva to airport

    over 1 year

    Till what time in night buses service from aluva railway station/metro to airport?

  2. r/IndiaTech Purchase Help Megathread | January 11, 2025 at 10:00 AM

    over 1 year

    For all Gadget Purchase assistance, please use this Thread. Any questions about buying phones, laptops, earphones, or watches should only be posted here. Individual posts for purchase help will no ...

  3. Thank you neighbors

    over 1 year

    for ruining weekend morning. So my neighbor started washing cloths in 5 AM. She beats cloths with the peddle loudly just to "prepare" them for washing machine later which ran for 1.5 hours. And whi...

  4. What's your (healthy) breakfast choice for today ?

    over 1 year

    What's your (healthy) breakfast choice for today ?

  5. Another "unconditional discharge" of justice.

    over 1 year

    Another "unconditional discharge" of justice.

  6. Saturday Timings for oxygen bird park near jamtha anyone??

    over 1 year

    Saturday Timings for oxygen bird park near jamtha anyone??

  7. Brilliant

    over 1 year

    Brilliant

  8. Why am I hated by many for being an atheist?

    over 1 year

    I never express my opinions about this topic unless asked for. I was a hindu, now I am of no religion. I am hated by many for my views like I make my own destiny and God is just an imaginary source...

  9. Can I delete this file?

    over 1 year

    Apologies if anyone saw this before, but I realised I had messed up my question. What I meant was: \~/Library/Containers/Safari/Data/Library/Caches/CloudKit It's currently taking up 38GB of st...

  10. Keywords vs design

    over 1 year

    I've noticed that there are some simple looking blogs or websites with good SEO ranking overall. I'm at a beginner level on SEO and run a couple of blogs and noticed that focusing on the Goolge Sea...

  11. Bihari Pride - Contributions, History and criminal neglect

    over 1 year

    I regularly come across Biharis/others in daily life who are absolutely not aware of heritage of Bihar and its contributions to the world. It is absolutely criminal how little we are aware of our h...

  12. Progressively feeling negativity towards someone

    over 1 year

    We all dislike someone or the other, after all we are human and have our own preferences. I've felt negativity towards people before, but its just fleeting moments. If its been with someone close...

  13. Migration from UP to other states of India. what do you think? Agar migration aise hii chalta rha toh haryana ka future kya hoga?

    over 1 year

    Migration from UP to other states of India. what do you think? Agar migration aise hii chalta rha toh haryana ka future kya hoga?

  14. President-elect Donald Trump is a convicted felon. Here are the rights he is set to lose

    over 1 year

    President-elect Donald Trump is a convicted felon. Here are the rights he is set to lose

  15. Noida Driving Licence

    over 1 year

    Hey guys! Kisi ne recent mein noida se four wheeler licence banwaya kya? I had to give 7000 to get the Dl from the new centre near dadri. Pehel appointment noida rto se karwaya phir dadri mein jaa...

  16. Help me build an email list

    over 1 year

    I have created a customer profile (company level & person level) for my B2B SaaS. Now i want to find the exact customer profile. How can I find these people on LinkedIn or any other tool? The Cus...

  17. bhai ngl but this is fr so funny and thankgod someone finally said it 🤣

    over 1 year

    bhai ngl but this is fr so funny and thankgod someone finally said it 🤣

  18. If all goes well RCB will get their 2nd home ground😄

    over 1 year

    If all goes well RCB will get their 2nd home ground😄

  19. Bought my first car with my own money

    over 1 year

    1. Took it to a 1500 km road trip to Asia’s longest drive in beach 2. Accidentally scratched it.

  20. Iam too broke to get a meal 😭😭😭

    over 1 year

    Hey there, iam 18 m. Iam too broke at this point that i dont have a single penny and i want money to get some things done. I dont have any job nor iam in clg. I am preparing for a competitive exam ...

‹ Prev 1 … 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account