IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Night walk be like:

    almost 2 years

    Night walk be like:

  2. Being born as a general is absolutely worst

    almost 2 years

    Recently a bil is going to be introduced for reservation in pvt companies Imagine paying the price for the crime you didn't even comitted Downvote me i am ready but fu*k reservation why do I hav...

  3. Which of these breadth electives are better ?

    almost 2 years

    MA60304 - Statistical Inference - Somesh Kumar CS61060 - Computational Biophysics - Pralay Mitra. Mention how is the material, how is the prof and is grading relative or absolute.

  4. Sweet shop in vadodara

    almost 2 years

    Which is the famous sweetshop in Vadodara also I want to buy khakra and some local food of vadodara?

  5. First time seeing a GT3RS. It's gonna be long night making my dream spec!

    almost 2 years

    The moment I rolled down my window, this idling monstrosity reminded me of lion's roar! Wing so big, even autos were maintaining distance! No amount of words or pics are going to do justice to ...

  6. I’ll take “things that are wormholes” for 500

    almost 2 years

    I’ll take “things that are wormholes” for 500

  7. 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Dodged Every Curveball Thrown at Hollywood to Become a Hit Franchise

    almost 2 years

    'Sonic the Hedgehog' Dodged Every Curveball Thrown at Hollywood to Become a Hit Franchise

  8. Is the helicopter ride really worth?

    almost 2 years

    I was shocked to see a helicopter parked there after riding my cycle to Marryhill; I assumed a VIP had landed. Later on, I learned that it was a helicopter ride open to public organized by Karavali...

  9. What's this called? And how to prevent it?

    almost 2 years

    Seeing lot of these on the walls and doors, what's it called and how to prevent them?

  10. Native Place @ Almora (Khairna) Uttrakhand

    almost 2 years

    Bhujan, Khairna Bohra Gaon

  11. HSS breadth elective

    almost 2 years

    Actually, I had not selected any of the easy courses till now. So now, I want to know how is the grading in GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY, LABOUR ECONOMICS, MODERNISATION, AND CREATIVE COMMUNICATION. I want t...

  12. Ladki bahin

    almost 2 years

    Ladki bahin

  13. job update lol

    almost 2 years

    been working my shifts, talking to people, actually doing ok socially. But man there’s these moments where i just wanna clock out mid-shift, walk out the door. Idk maybe it’s the pressure or the no...

  14. Normies constantly need to do something

    almost 2 years

    And I think this is the biggest thing that sets us apart from them. Being bored is the worst thing in the world to normies. They constantly feel the need to go out and do things, to travel, to go ...

  15. Malleswaram still one among the OG of bangalore.

    almost 2 years

    Today morning I felt like going to Veena stores to have some breakfast its been long time since I have been to malleswaram. I find same old vibes once I enter malleswaram. Those greeneries, the pr...

  16. This mf has 20k followers

    almost 2 years

    This guy records people without consent insert hella lot of sexual innuendos and has 20000 followers.

  17. Anime and games that have redditors excited for 2025! What's on your list?

    almost 2 years

    From titles like **One Punch Man** and **Solo Leveling** to games like **Mafia and GTA 6**, Redditors shared their most anticipated anime and games for 2025! The list features some exciting picks. ...

  18. Viduthalai Part 2 - Neenga kudutha ₹200 ku worth ah ?

    almost 2 years

    I am a typical vetrimaran fan + Ilaiyaraaja isai virumbi & i loved each and every miniute of Viduthalai I was really moved by the climax When a movie makes you think, isn’t it worth Though dialo...

  19. Best offline class for guitar

    almost 2 years

    Hello ranchites, I am going to buy a guitar and wanted to learn through offline classes as i am complete beginner. Please drop some names of guitar coaching classes which are actually best. Thanks

  20. Ayooo what r/India mod doing in cricket stadium ? ☠️😭

    almost 2 years

    Ayooo what r/India mod doing in cricket stadium ? ☠️😭

‹ Prev 1 … 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account