IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Daily data limit

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I was wondering if I exceed this limit, will I be charged extra? Because some people say I can still use data, but at a slower speed My plan is 56GB (2GB/day for 28 days)

  2. what do you guys think is the best SEO course for someone who wants to work in SEO

    almost 2 years

    so I'm try to learn SEO but I'm more of I need to shadow someone type to learn and implement what I learned so it sticks type of person do u guys have any idea of any course that would help

  3. My prediction about sealsQ was right...

    almost 2 years

    What are peoples thoughts on BPTH and APTO? With quantum technology their prospects look good for new molecule discovery, biomedical science is gonna be massive in the coming years!

  4. Looks Like a Great Opportunity in Innovation, Design & Tech with Fab Academy Kerala 2025

    almost 2 years

    [fabacademy.fablabkerala.in](https://preview.redd.it/3qr2jryt0m8e1.png?width=1252&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e571af2fe7e377f9a5bb20d32780ea6a797b603)

  5. Shrinkflation his hard at Pabbas

    almost 2 years

    Bought chocolate dad at Ideal Pabbas Bharth Mall, And half of it was just air Rest 1/4 was choclate icream. The powder (carmal) which they used to put was literally null in it. Has Pabbas started ...

  6. Looking for Friends

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for friends. I was working on a business so i was not socially active from past 2 years but all good now. I want friends out of my current circle coz now i am bored of talking about pr...

  7. Trumps way of thinking.

    almost 2 years

    Trumps way of thinking.

  8. Why don't the government support our players?

    almost 2 years

    Why don't the government support our players?

  9. Which are your top 5 states to settle down in India ?

    almost 2 years

    If possible,write some reasons alongside.

  10. Konark Sun Temple : An Animal Encyclopaedia in the Olden Days

    almost 2 years

    Everytime I pay a visit to the Sun temple at konark, I find something new, intriguing. Nowadays, children are drawing first hand knowledge on different animals, birds , reptiles etc.... from animal...

  11. What's your opinion

    almost 2 years

    Tania ma'am tweet about no recognition from state government.

  12. How social media helps websites improve their ranking from an SEO perspective.

    almost 2 years

    How do actions or interactions on social media platforms (such as sharing, liking, or linking content) improve a website's visibility and ranking in search engine results?

  13. Best way to get customers for B2C software products

    almost 2 years

    Hi Everyone, I've built a software product and I was wondering what were the best ways to get new customers from what you tried. Is it adds on social media? posts on specific platforms? if so, whi...

  14. That's why privacy is important

    almost 2 years

    You data can be requested by government anytime ano not just limited to courts. You can even be wrongfully convicted. Now don't come to me and say it's different and we're not in US. My man, this a...

  15. Top3 judges so far?

    almost 2 years

    Top3 judges so far?

  16. Trouble loading specific website

    almost 2 years

    I am having issues with loading CFA Institute website, it stops loading randomly, tried it across multiple browsers to rule out browser issue. Then used my phone hotspot and was able to access the ...

  17. Im new to lucknow, and i want to know some famous street food options, im from Maharashtra.

    almost 2 years

    Im new to lucknow, and i want to know some famous street food options, im from Maharashtra.

  18. How I like to walk around, but absolutely hate commuting.

    almost 2 years

    Like, nothing better than to leisurely stroll around on my two for couple of hours, but if I need to be somewhere, nah. I also can't drive and get sick from public transport, so only option is walk...

  19. Iske chuche daba du🥵💦

    almost 2 years

    Iske chuche daba du🥵💦

‹ Prev 1 … 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account