IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Day Activities to do in 12 hours in Ooty

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I will be traveling from Coimbatore to Ooty (taking the toy train from Coonoor to Ooty) this Saturday. I will be leaving Ooty the same night. So I will be in Ooty for like 12 hours basica...

  2. Mere mei ek mahina karan ki atma aye, workout kare aur chala jaaye.

    almost 2 years

    .

  3. Money can't buy class. In frame miss 23+2

    almost 2 years

    Dunia ghoom kar bhi khane ki tameez nahi aai.

  4. Konark Kantee - Odissi Dance by Abhisri Dash

    almost 2 years

    On the occasion of Christmas & for Happy New Year 2025, here is a beautiful Odissi dance presentation on Konark Kantee by Abhisri Dash. Konark Kantee - It is a pure dance based on rhythmical variat...

  5. Most deserving 2024 contenders in different categories

    almost 2 years

    First half of 2025 gonna be the awards season. Here's my list: 1. Best actor in a leading role: Sparsh Srivastav for Laapataa Ladies 2. Best actress in a leading role: Yami Gautam for Article 37...

  6. And to all a good Kristallnacht

    almost 2 years

    And to all a good Kristallnacht

  7. the ship sailed too far & strong 😭💗

    almost 2 years

    ig they kissed 😭💗, the way chum was rubbing her lips seemed she was trying to balance out her lip shade, and pink lips & red face of kvuuu 😭, nd after this the behaviour of both of them changed a l...

  8. Delivery guy from swiggy ate my food.

    almost 2 years

    So it ordered some tandoori chicken and this being my regular order i know how many pieces i get in this order. When i got it i noticed there is no tape on box, then on opening the box it looked l...

  9. Lajja Shankar Pandey: The Most Psychotic Villain in Bollywood?

    almost 2 years

    I recently rewatched *Sangharsh* (1999), and I can't help but marvel at how brilliantly Ashutosh Rana brought Lajja Shankar Pandey to life. His portrayal of the psychotic religious fanatic still gi...

  10. Rasta queen, where did she get the money for leasing a property?

    almost 2 years

    The last time I remember seeing her reel, she wasn’t that popular so I guess she wouldn’t have had enough money from content creation for leasing a property in Manali. She said in a reel that she i...

  11. What's better? [namesurname].com or [keyword/brand].com Domain?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m in the process of setting up a blog and, in the future, I plan to offer coaching services. (A bit about me: I have a master’s degree in sports science and have been working in the...

  12. Saw a Woman get harrased by miscreants in broad daylight in Byrathi

    almost 2 years

    I was driving towards Mallika biryani in Byrathi. Near Shoba supermarket, three chappri like looking men who were riding a Dio, slowed down, came close to a woman who just sat on her scooter. The...

  13. Eatable Gold of Punjab, Gurr

    almost 2 years

    Btw anyone knows which dialect he is speaking?

  14. Avinash is getting insecure because Viv is getting the limelight.

    almost 2 years

    A speculation but i think Avinash is going to lash out on Vivian because he is coming out as a problem solver and leader here, and Avinash is getting insecure.

  15. Why doesn't Kochi corporation dress up the streets for Christmas and New Years?

    almost 2 years

    Ten years ago, Kochi was a beautiful sight where all the famous routes like MG road, Park avenue (Subash Park), Pnagar lit up for Christmas and New Years. Now it's dim, it's time to shed some light...

  16. What is this RPC thing? I am seeing bunch of memes in insta about people losing money on it.

    almost 2 years

    Anyone has any Idea what it was?

  17. I had a breakdown in Delhi metro.

    almost 2 years

    What the f*ck is wrong with delhi metro, specially yellow line. I experienced another sexual harrassment today. I was in ladies compartment which was completely filled with males. Extreme rush so ...

  18. Christmas at Birla Auditorium .

    almost 2 years

    Christmas at Birla Auditorium .

  19. Private space for birthday celebration

    almost 2 years

    Any restaurant recommendations that allow private space decoration for a birthday celebration?

  20. Depersonalisation/ Dissociation

    almost 2 years

    I'm 26M going through depersonalisation disorder. Is there anyone who has gone through disorder and he/she recovered fully?? I need guidance for some reliable psychologist/psychiatrist or rehab...

‹ Prev 1 … 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account