IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Rohan Joshi= Best Panelist till date

    almost 2 years

    Rohan Joshi= Best Panelist till date

  2. Subject registration

    almost 2 years

    I have doubt for laba their are option of slots which slot to choose and on which basis.

  3. Do you workout? What's your favorite day? Mine is shoulders.

    almost 2 years

    Posted a picture in profile. Suggestions and advices are appreciated! Thanks.

  4. Android be like

    almost 2 years

    Android be like

  5. Any aquarium or pet fish shop recommendations?

    almost 2 years

    I’m looking to buy an aquarium and some fish but almost all shops I’ve been to are super expensive and over charge. I don’t want to make the trip to Delhi for this so lmk if there’s any reliable an...

  6. GST india

    almost 2 years

    Are GST is too high in India or its for the development of the nation as only about 5% of the whole population honestly pay the income tax?

  7. How do people manage to study and write about two subjects for ground examinations at the same time?

    almost 2 years

    I chose Met and Regs, but I’m afraid that giving less attention to one subject might affect my marks in that subject

  8. Manufacturers for Paddy Nursery Seeding Tray

    almost 2 years

    Bhiyaa Ram! I am looking for Paddy Nursery Trays, Qty 100+ (for now). Anyone know manufacturers in Indore, Sanwer, Pithampur, Nimrani, Polo ground etc. It would be a great help. Thank You

  9. TRAI directs telcos to provide call and SMS-only tariff plans

    almost 2 years

    TRAI directs telcos to provide call and SMS-only tariff plans

  10. Daily Interest Accumulation Investment

    almost 2 years

    Is there any daily interest accumulation investment option? Like Payemt earlier had FD in which you earn interest daily. And there was Mobikiwk with the Xtra investment option. I sometimes recei...

  11. After netflix, prime takes similar route along with Youth plan removal. Subscription prices for OTTs are getting out of hands now.

    almost 2 years

    Netflix, Disney Hotstar, Prime, Sony liv, Zee, Sun NXT, Aha, ETV Win + Cable The expenses are 📈📈 We can't even share these within family / friends with device restrictions.

  12. How many members only members have joined the channel

    almost 2 years

    How many members only members have joined the channel

  13. Chennai Metro sees surge in NCMC and QR Tickets

    almost 2 years

    Chennai Metro sees surge in NCMC and QR Tickets

  14. First-Time Visit to Topslip & Parambikulam – 1 day trip

    almost 2 years

    My wife and I are planning to visit Topslip and Parambikulam either this weekend or next weekend. This will be our first time visiting these places, so we’d really appreciate any advice from those ...

  15. My friend sent me 15k and asked me to invest it.

    almost 2 years

    I'm a student(not earning), I have a zerodha account but never invested anything before. My friend told he will send me 15k and asked me to invest in a specific company on zerodha. I have very les...

  16. [OC] literally me while studying

    almost 2 years

    [OC] literally me while studying

  17. Website manipulating DA score!

    almost 2 years

    How can a website have a domain authority of 55 with 0 traffic and 82 referring domains only?

  18. Leaked phone number

    almost 2 years

    Leaked phone number

  19. Marketing Deals are such a Hassle

    almost 2 years

    im currently working for my quizzing club's marketing team and no lead is satisfactory yet. do u guys know any company/institute who'd be willing to put money in a quizzing event?

  20. Why does Anupama dance everywhere?

    almost 2 years

    I hail from south indian state. But do PPL from North India dance randomly at temples that too near god to a bollywood song? N why does she dance everywhere??

‹ Prev 1 … 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account