IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. when Female lead was this much in love

    over 1 year

    Nowdays they're mostly shy and avoid the male lead. Piya was such a breath of fresh air, she always wanted Abhay and didn't ever shy away from it

  2. Americans access to small caps on Bombay stock exchange

    over 1 year

    I am optimistic on the Indian economy and stock market over the next decade. A lot of larger companies can be bought but small caps are very hard to access. Currently There is a micro cap I would ...

  3. Anyone coming to Hyderabad Should know this

    over 1 year

    Anyone coming to Hyderabad Should know this

  4. One crispy chain

    over 1 year

    This scrambler 400x is in a very pitiful state..lot of scratches on the tank and one rusty chain..it's not covered in dust which suggests it's being used could be occasionally but yes felt sad look...

  5. Need someone to temporarily house my injured stray cat (but friendly)

    over 1 year

    He has hurt it's paw badly and the vet asked me to keep him indoors till his wound heals. You can't cover his wound as it will lead to "necrosis" due to lack of air and also it shouldn't come into...

  6. Saw this child baba in janakpuri west

    over 1 year

    At unity mall mandir Dont know wtf is he doing there

  7. Spices to buy in kochi or nearby places

    over 1 year

    I am from Maharashtra and I will be going home next month. So I want to buy some good quality spices for my friends and family. Please suggest some good shops to buy various spices in kochi. I tri...

  8. Anyone available to hangout after office?

    over 1 year

    Anyone available to hangout after office?

  9. Anyone from Tamil Nadu giving CUET this year?

    over 1 year

    So I (17F) am giving CUET this year as a commerce student and couldn't find much people even aware of the exam...so yeah it'd be nice to know fellow Tamil people who are planning on going to Delhi ...

  10. Corporate majdoor

    over 1 year

    Corporate majdoor

  11. Torture of silent lambs: Kerala's educational institutions grapple with rising cases of violent ragging | Kochi News

    over 1 year

    Torture of silent lambs: Kerala's educational institutions grapple with rising cases of violent ragging | Kochi News

  12. Media interaction of Season 4 seems so wholesome 🎀

    over 1 year

    And obviously the Glam Quotient...top notched 🥰

  13. KIIT controversy: Know sections of BNS under which accused Advik, two security guards were arrested

    over 1 year

    KIIT controversy: Know sections of BNS under which accused Advik, two security guards were arrested

  14. Book/Quiz clubs

    over 1 year

    Are there any active clubs/communities in Ranchi for stuff like reading, quizzing, anime/manga etc? If not, would people be interested in organising something like this?

  15. KIIT row: Two employees removed from service as university issues Letter of Apology

    over 1 year

    KIIT row: Two employees removed from service as university issues Letter of Apology

  16. Incredible Mahabat Maqbara in Junagadh!!

    over 1 year

    Incredible Mahabat Maqbara in Junagadh!!

  17. AI effect? Karnataka cuts base jobs targets

    over 1 year

    AI effect? Karnataka cuts base jobs targets

  18. Aaj Samay aaye to airport pe lene Jana hai support ke liye

    over 1 year

    Aaj Samay aaye to airport pe lene Jana hai support ke liye

  19. Why Trivandrum is compatibility cold(not that much) than other districts that have costal shores?

    over 1 year

    I checked on Google and now Trivandrum has average of 20-25°C during nights where as other districts that have costal shores experiencing 24-26°C during nights does anyone know? Kochi is almost s...

  20. My Husband Wants to Start a Startup in a Few Months –I'm pretty worried. What should I expect? I will not promote

    over 1 year

    My husband and I recently got our green cards. He’s passionate about AI, infrastructure, & automation stuff and wants to start a startup in that space. When I ask him how he plans to do it, he does...

‹ Prev 1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account